English | Spanish | German | French | Italian | Japanese | Dutch | Chinese
- This file is for OS X 10.6 or earlier versions only.
For details, refer to the OS information given in the contents.
- The problem that MP Navigator EX is improperly terminated when uninstalling the associated e-mail application has been rectified.
- Supports OS X v10.6.
- Incorporates the model standardization.
- The simplified OCR function is added to MP Navigator EX. This function enables only when the OCR application is not installed.
OS X Snow Leopard v10.6.8
OS X Leopard v10.5.8
OS X Tiger v10.4.11
OS X Panther v10.3.9
1.Use v.1.1.2 for OS X v.10.3.9/10.4.11/10.5.8/10.6.8.
2.Only the PDF files created with MP Navigator EX can be edited. The PDF files created with any other application software or the PDF file that is additionally edited with the software other than the above cannot be edited.
3.MP Navigator EX can detect the words and phrases only when they are in the PDF files created with MP Navigator EX. In other words, MP Navigator EX is unable to detect them in the PDF files created with other application software or in the PDF files that are originally created with MP Navigator EX but edited with other application software.
4.The images may be displayed as "?" in the following cases. The images with "?" cannot be used with the listed Canon scanners.
- When an un-supported image file is displayed.
- When the image cannot be displayed because of the shortage of the memory due to its size.
- When the image file is destroyed.
5.Once you save the image after using the Auto Image Fix function, you cannot use the Auto Image Fix function again to the same image. Also, the Auto Image Fix function may not be available if the image is enhanced or corrected using software or digital camera manufactured by other companies.
6.The supported TIFF files are as follows:
- Uncompressed, black and white 2 values
- Uncompressed, RGB, 8bit each
- Uncompressed, YCC, 8bit each
7.<OS X v10.6>
[Phenomenon] Push-scan may not start.
[Preventive action] Download MP Navigator EX 1.1 Opener. After installation, follow the prepackaged manual to do the settings.
Procedures for the download and installation
1. Click the link. The download will start automatically.
2. Files will be saved on the computer desktop.
3. Double-click the file to mount the Disk Image.
4. Double-click the mounted Disk Image.
5. Double-click the .pkg file in the folder. Installation starts automatically.