Details - Light Source Check Tool Version 1.21 for Windows
By installing this module, you add a function to imagePROGRAF Printer Driver and PosterArtist for printing charts enabling optimal color matching suiting the environment in which a printed document will be viewed.
English | Spanish | German | French | Italian | Japanese | Korean | Russian | Chinese
Modifications from Ver.1.20.
a)The iPF6300, iPF6350, and iPF8300 have been additionally supported.
b)By improving the processing flow, the speed of startup process and of switching among target printers have been improved.
12 colors Pigment Ink Model Canon imagePROGRAF Printer Driver 2007 V3.60 and later
8 colors Pigment Ink Model Canon imagePROGRAF Printer Driver 2007 V3.80 and later
Recommended operating environment
Any computer running the printer driver listed above.
PosterArtist 2007 or later.
- Cannot be used in an environment where the printer is shared.
- In order to install the printer driver, you must log into the system as an Administrator.
- Before installing or uninstalling, exit all applications.
You also cannot install or uninstall while Light Source Check Tool is running.
- After installation, the installation directory may remain.
If files not managed by Light Source Check Tool are included in the installation folder, those files and the folder will not be deleted.
- Also if you are using Light Source Check Tool from PosterArtist, imagePROGRAF Printer Driver is required.
Please use after installing the printer driver of the applicable model.