- iPF610 Media Configuration Tool Version 2.7205 for Windows x64
The Media Configuration Tool is a software utility that registers new media types to the printer and related software according to your choice of paper.
Windows 7 (x64)
Windows Vista (x64)
Windows XP (x64)
Windows Server 2003 (x64)
Windows Server 2003 R2 (x64)
Windows Server 2008 (x64)
Windows Server 2008 R2 (x64)
English | Spanish | German | French | Italian | Japanese | Korean | Russian | Chinese
Modifications from Ver.2.7204 to Ver.2.7205
1. It has been improved to reduce the JAM error (paper jam).
2. The Glossy Paper/Semi-Glossy Paper listed below have been supported.(Only for US/EU)
-Glossy Photo Paper 200gsm
-Satin Photo Paper 200gsm
-Glossy Photo Paper 240gsm
-Satin Photo Paper 240gsm
-Use this MCT to update the media information, and when printing,Upgrade the printer firmware to version 1.41 or later.
-When updating the version of firmware and MCT, please update the MCT version after having updated the firmware version of the printer.
Modifications from Ver.2.72 0303030303 to Ver.2.7204
1. The media information of Premium Glossy Paper 2 280 and Premium Semi-Glossy Paper 2 280 has been added.
Modifications from Ver.2.72 0202020202A to Ver.2.72 0303030303
1. Media information on Glossy Photo Paper HG 170, Semi-Glossy Photo Paper HG 170, Glossy Photo Paper HG 255, and Semi-Glossy Photo Paper HG 255 has been added.
Modifications from Ver.2.72 0202020202 to Ver.2.72 0202020202A
1. The operation on Windows 7 has been confirmed.
Modifications from Ver.2.72 0101010101 to Ver.2.72 0202020202
1. Premium Plain Paper and Premium Plain Paper (for borderless printing) have been supported.
Modifications from Ver.2.72 to Ver.2.72 0101010101
1. The following media is supported.
Heavyweight Glossy Photo Paper (Canon Photo Paper Glossy Pro Platinum PT-101)
Modifications from Ver.2.71 0202020202 to Ver.2.72
1. In the media type customizing screen, when you set specific media type to hide, display name for the media type in the printer panel is not dimmed.
2. The problem that when the copy destination file of the ICC profile and dat file is set to ReadOnly, the file(s) can not be copied, has been fixed.
3. Media information held by the printer driver and the printer main body has been updated to the latest version.
The following hardware and software are recommended for this software.
Microsoft Windows 7 64-bit edition, English edition
Microsoft Windows Server 2008 R2 64-bit edition, English edition
Microsoft Windows Server 2008 64-bit edition, English edition
Microsoft Windows Vista 64-bit edition, English edition
Microsoft Windows Server 2003 R2 64-bit edition, English edition
Microsoft Windows Server 2003 64-bit edition, English edition
Microsoft Windows XP 64-bit edition, English edition
Any computer running the software listed above.
- You must log into Windows as an Administrator before the installation.
- Before the installation, close all the other application software. You cannot install with imagePROGRAF Status Monitor running.
- For more about installation the procedure, please refer to the manual.