English | Spanish | German | French | Italian | Japanese | Korean | Russian | Chinese
Modifications from Ver.2.5203 to Ver.2.5204
1. The Glossy Paper/Semi-Glossy Paper listed below have been supported.(Only for US/EU)
-Glossy Photo Paper 200gsm
-Satin Photo Paper 200gsm
-Glossy Photo Paper 240gsm
-Satin Photo Paper 240gsm
2. Some minor bugs have been fixed.
Modifications from Ver.2.52 0202020202 to Ver.2.5203
1. The media information of Premium Glossy Paper 2 280 and Premium Semi-Glossy Paper 2 280 has been added.
Modifications from Ver.2.52 0101010101 to Ver.2.52 0202020202
1. Media information on Glossy Photo Paper HG 170, Semi-Glossy Photo Paper HG 170, Glossy Photo Paper HG 255, and Semi-Glossy Photo Paper HG 255 has been added.
Modifications from Ver.2.52 to Ver.2.52 0101010101
1. Premium Plain Paper and Premium Plain Paper (for borderless printing) have been supported.
Modifications to Ver.2.52
1. The following media is supported.
Heavyweight Glossy Photo Paper (Canon Photo Paper Glossy Pro Platinum PT-101)
The following hardware and software are recommended for this software.
Microsoft Windows 8, English edition
Microsoft Windows 7, English edition
Microsoft Windows Server 2008, English edition
Microsoft Windows Vista, English edition
Microsoft Windows Server 2003 R2, English edition
Microsoft Windows Server 2003, English edition
Microsoft Windows XP, English edition
Microsoft Windows 2000 Professional/Server, English edition
This printer cannot be used with Microsoft Windows 8/Microsoft Windows 7/Microsoft Windows Server 2012/Microsoft Windows Server 2008/Microsoft Windows Vista/Microsoft Windows Server 2003/
Microsoft Windows XP 64-bit edition.
Any computer running the software listed above.
- In order to use this software, the printer firmware must be version V1.20 or later.
- You must log into Windows as an Administrator before the installation.
- Before the installation, close all the other application software.
You cannot install with imagePROGRAF Status Monitor running.