English | Spanish | German | French | Italian | Japanese | Dutch | Chinese
- This file is for OS X 10.6 or earlier versions only.
For details, refer to the OS information given in the contents.
- The problem that MP Navigator EX is improperly terminated when uninstalling the associated e-mail application has been rectified.
- Supports OS X v10.6.
- Incorporates the model standardization.
- The problem that an error occurs at the compression when transferring has been rectified.
OS X Snow Leopard v10.6.8
OS X Leopard v10.5.8
OS X Tiger v10.4.11
OS X Panther v10.3.9
1.Use v.3.0.5 for OS X v.10.3.9/10.4.11/10.5.8/10.6.8.
2.<MP560 series / MP640 series / MP990 series>
[Phenomenon]When the device is connected to the network, the access to the memory card from MP Navigator EX cannot be executed by changing the device name in the operation panel of the device.
[Preventive action]Change the device name back to the default.
3.<MP640 series / MP990 series>
[Phenomenon]When switching the network connection between wireless LAN and wired LAN, the connection between MP Navigator EX and the device is disconnected.
[Preventive action]Select the device in Preferences again.
4.<OS X v10.6>
[Phenomenon]Push-scan may not start.
[Preventive action]Download MP Navigator EX 3.0 Opener. After installation, follow the prepackaged manual to do the settings.
Procedures for the download and installation
1. Click the link. The download will start automatically.
2. Files will be saved on the computer desktop.
3. Double-click the file to mount the Disk Image.
4. Double-click the mounted Disk Image.
5. Double-click the .pkg file in the folder. Installation starts automatically.