English | Spanish | German | French | Italian | Japanese | Korean | Chinese
Modifications from Ver.2.8405 to Ver.2.85
1.Mac OS X v10.7 has been supported.
2.Mac OS X v10.2 and v10.3 are not supported.
3.The Glossy Paper/Semi-Glossy Paper listed below have been supported.(Only for US/EU)
-Glossy Photo Paper 200gsm
-Satin Photo Paper 200gsm
-Glossy Photo Paper 240gsm
-Satin Photo Paper 240gsm
4.Some minor bugs have been fixed.
Modifications from Ver.2.8404 to Ver.2.8405
1. Media information of Premium Glossy Paper 2 280 and Premium Semi-Glossy Paper 2 280 has been added.
Modifications from Ver.2.84 0303030303 to Ver.2.8404
1. [High Speed] mode compatible media have been added.
2. [Color (Economy)] mode compatible media have been added.
3. Media compatible with [High Speed] and [Color (Economy)] mode have been added.
*To use the new function, you need to install the following software and firmware:
Printer Driver: Ver.2.30
Modifications from Ver.2.84 to Ver.2.84 0303030303
1. Media information on Glossy Photo Paper HG 170, Semi-Glossy Photo Paper HG 170, Glossy Photo Paper HG 255, and Semi-Glossy Photo Paper HG 255 has been added.
Modifications from Ver.2.83 0202020202 to Ver.2.84
1. Mac OS X v10.6 SnowLeopard has been supported.
Modifications from Ver.2.83 0101010101 to Ver.2.83 0202020202
1. Premium Plain Paper and Premium Plain Paper (for borderless printing) have been supported.
Modifications from Ver.2.83 to Ver.2.83 0101010101
1. In the media type customizing screen, when you set specific media type to hide, display name for the media type in the printer panel won't be dimmed.
2. Media information for "Back Light Film HG" and "Flame-Resistant Cloth HG" have been added.
The following hardware and software are recommended for this software.
Mac OS X v10.4.11 to v10.7
Requires Administrator access rights.
Any computer running the software listed above.
- Before the installation, close all the other application software.
- Requires Administrator access rights.