"Projector Monitoring Software" (hereafter referred to as "this software") is a software that uniformly manages network-connected compliant Canon Projectors, via network. Operating conditions and maintenance information of up to 254 projectors can be monitored and managed.
This manual describes the introduction of this software, and its routine operation.
Ver.1.1.0 Filter and lens error enhancement
OS: Microsoft Windows XP SP3 (32-bit), Microsoft Windows Vista SP2 (32-bit), Microsoft Windows 7 SP1 (32-bit / 64-bit)
Supported Languages: Japanese, English
CPU: Intel Pentium 4 2.4 GHz or better
Memory: 1 GB or more
Display: XGA or more
.NET Framework: Windows XP: .NET Framework 2.0 SP1 or more, Windows Vista: .NET Framework 3.0 or more, Windows 7: .NET Framework 3.5 or more (Will not run with .NETFramework 4.0.)
- WUX10 Usage Precaution
Regarding currently available WUX10 projectors, [Input] and [Location] do not display. Also, this software will not display [Faulty Lamp] and [Faulty Power Supply] when they occur with the projector.(February 2012)
- LV Series Projectors Usage Precaution
Names of [Input] display differently between this software and the projector. Refer to the User's Manual for corresponding input names.(February 2012)
1. Run the installer for this software.
2. Follow the instructions provided by the installer to proceed with the installation.
3. During installation, be sure to register this software in Windows Firewall to allow communication with the projector. Click [OK] if the following dialog displays.
Note: If .NET Framework version error displays, stop the installation. Install the latest version of .NET Framework using Windows Update, and then reinstall this software.
4. To uninstall this software, click the Windows [Start] menu, select [Control Panel], and [Add or Remove Programs]. Select the name of this software in the list, and click [Remove].