Details - EOS Utility 2.13.21 Updater for Mac OS X
EOS Utility is an application that brings together all of the functions required to communicate with the camera. Functions for downloading and displaying images, remote shooting, and camera control of each setting when an EOS DIGITAL camera is connected to a computer have been integrated.
EOS Utility 2.13.21 Updater for Mac OS X is software that will install EOS Utility 2.13.21 on your computer or update a previously installed version of EOS Utility to EOS Utility 2.13.21. It is necessary that the previous version of your software have been installed when you use this updater on your computer.
English | Spanish | German | French | Italian | Japanese | Korean | Russian | Chinese
Changes from EOS Utility 2.13.0 for Mac OS X :
- Supports EOS 70D, EOS Kiss X7 / EOS Rebel SL1 / EOS 100D.
- Support for EF 200-400mm f/4L IS USM with lens optical correction.
(Supported Models: EOS 70D, EOS Kiss X7 / EOS Rebel SL1 / EOS 100D, EOS Kiss X7i / EOS Rebel T5i / EOS 700D, EOS-1D C, EOS 6D, EOS M, EOS Kiss X6i / EOS REBEL T4i / EOS 650D, EOS 5D Mark III, EOS-1D X)
To use this software, your computer has to meet the following system requirements.
1. Supported OSes
Mac OS X 10.6.8, 10.7, 10.8
2. Supported Computers
Macs with one of the supported OSes installed and that come with USB ports by default.
- Intel Processor
- 1 GB or greater
3. Installation Requirements
Any of the following are installed: EOS Utility, File Viewer Utility, EOS Viewer Utility, or CameraWindow DSLR.
- Screen Resolution: 1,024x768 pixels or more
- Colors; Approx. 32,000 colors or more
5. Supported Models
EOS 70D, EOS Kiss X7 / EOS Rebel SL1 / EOS 100D, EOS Kiss X7i / EOS REBEL T5i / EOS 700D, EOS-1D C, EOS 6D, EOS M, EOS 60Da, EOS Kiss X6i / EOS REBEL T4i / EOS 650D, EOS 5D Mark III, EOS-1D X, EOS Kiss X5 / EOS REBEL T3i / EOS 600D, EOS Kiss X50 / EOS REBEL T3 / EOS 1100D, EOS 60D, EOS Kiss X4 / EOS REBEL T2i / EOS 550D, EOS 7D, EOS-1D Mark IV, EOS Kiss X3 / EOS REBEL T1i / EOS 500D, EOS 5D Mark II, EOS 50D, EOS 40D, EOS Kiss F / EOS REBEL XS / EOS 1000D, EOS Kiss X2 / EOS REBEL XSi / EOS 450D, EOS-1Ds Mark III, EOS-1D Mark III
- If you are using a version earlier than Mac OS X 10.6.8, please use EOS Utility 2.10.2.
- EOS Utility cannot be used with WFT on computers running OS X 10.8.0 to 10.8.1.
(It can be used on Mac OS X 10.8.2 or later)
1. Confirm that one of the following applications is installed.
- EOS Utility
- EOS Viewer Utility
- File Viewer Utility
- CameraWindow DSLR
If the relevant application is not installed, prepare one of the following installation CD-ROMs.
- EOS DIGITAL Solution Disk
2. Download "eu2.13.21x-updater.dmg.zip" from the download page. Save the "eu2.13.21x-updater.dmg.zip" file to a folder of your preference on your computer.
3. Double-click the "eu2.13.21x-updater.dmg.zip" file. After the file is decompressed, the "eu2.13.21x-updater.dmg" file is created.
4. Double-click the "eu2.13.21x-updater.dmg" file. After the file is decompressed, the disc image "EU2.13.21" is mounted.
5. Double-click the "EU2.13.21X_updater" file in the "EU2.13.21".
6. Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the installation. When installing EOS Utility for the first time, the CD-ROM (EOS DIGITAL Solution Disk) prepared in Step 2 will be required.
7. After the installation is complete, the EOS Utility installer may ask to restart the computer. In this case, restart the computer. If the installation is completed properly, the downloaded file and the "EU2.13.21" file will not be necessary.