English | German | French | Italian | Japanese | Korean | Russian | Chinese
Modifications from Ver. 1.10 to Ver.1.12
1. modification of the failure that the data is printed dividing into two pages, or that the data is printed insufficiently when printing a particular HP-GL2 file.
2. modification of the failure that hanging up occurs after printing a particular HP-GL2 file.
Modifications from Ver. 1.07 to Ver.1.10
1. Following improvement was implemented for HP-GL/2 print function.
- Priority of HP-GL/2 process task was optimized to improve the network response delay.
- Printing failure due to HP-GL/2 data dividing was modified.
- Printing failure due to HP-GL/2 data combining was modified.
- The failure occurs at printing HP-GL/2 that includes large amount of linear data was modified.
- "Memory overflow" warning display error during long time intermittent printing was modified.
- The failure which fails to finish the job when sending data without end indicator in HP-GL/2 was modified.
- Printing failure which occurs to have non-printed band area over print head width when printing in particular HP-RTL data was modified.
- Solid black printing when communication is disconnected during HP-RTL data printing was modified.
- The handling method of transparent layer in JP-GL/2 data has been improved.
2. The failure which restarts right after power is on when accessing printers through RemoteUI or IPP (Internet Printing Protocol) was modified.
3. Panel display error was modified.
4. The failure which stops access mediation function when using accounting function in status monitor was modified.
Modifications from Ver.1.05 to Ver.1.07
1. The specific period of time for auto cleaning execution has been modified.
There could be a case that cleaning failure occurs on the color side when printing only with monochrome. To address this issue, the period of time for auto cleaning execution on the color side has been modified as follows.
Before: Auto cleaning is executed within the specific period of time depending on the usage environment (temperature/humidity).
After: Auto cleaning is executed on a regular basis.
Modifications from Ver.1.00 to Ver.1.05
1. Enhancement and improvement of HP-GL/2 function have been implemented. (iPF765)
Following setting items have been added to the HP-GL/2 menu on the control panel.
- [Over Size]: Function to print with setting margins
- [Print Centered]: Function to print in the center of media
- [Enlarge/Reduce]: Function to configure the scale factor (25%-400%)
- [Line width correction]: Function to set correction value of line width
(Target line width can be configured with [Pen Setup])
- [Detect image size]: Function to analyze image data and detect image size
Along with the addition of the setting items above, the function of
[Page Size Process 1] and [Page Size Process 2] have been deleted.
2. Fixed the failure that white line appears on the image under a certain condition.
3. Fixed the failure that the printer does not recover normally when recovering from Sleep Mode.
4. Fixed the problem that the community name setting in SNMP setting is not processed correctly.
5. Maximum sleep timer setting has been changed. [240min] --> [210min]
Install the Firmware Update Tool if it is not installed.