English | German | French | Italian | Japanese | Korean | Russian | Chinese
Modifications from Ver. 1.25 to Ver.1.29
1.Optimization of access control.
2.Modification of the failure that error lights in rare case when [System Setup]-[Shut Down Timer] is OFF.
Modifications from Ver.1.21 to Ver.1.25
1. Optimization of internal control.
Modifications from Ver. 1.18 to Ver.1.21
1. Decrease of operation noise at Ink installation and stirring ink.
2. Improvement of detecting function in print head failure and optimization of process sequence.
3. Modification of the failure, in very rare case, that occurs low density ink and printing noise when data designating blank lay over a horizontal line.
4. Modification of the failure, in very rare case, that display error on the panel occurs when selecting one of these languages as a display language : Russian, Chinese, Korean, or Portuguese.
Modifications from Ver.1.16 to Ver.1.18
1.The failure rarely happens that the printer does not retrieve from sleep mode has been fixed.
2.Minor bug has been fixed.
Modifications from Ver.1.00 to Ver.1.16
1.The set value of the Nozzle Check interval has been changed as follows:
Before: *Standard, 1 page
After: *Standard, 1 page, 10 pages, Off
*factory shipment value
2.Added the new sequence that all pinch rollers are lifted to release roll paper when the LED of "JAM1" and "JAM2" message lights.
3."OFF mode" of paper leading edge detection function for roll paper feeding has been added.
Install the Firmware Update Tool if it is not installed.