Outline of the software
CameraWindow DSLR 5.3.2 is software used when you are connecting the EOS Digital camera to the computer. It works with ZoomBrowser EX and enables you to import and view images on the computer and control the camera from the computer to specify the camera settings.
EOS Digital users who are using computers running Windows Me or Windows 98 SE can install CameraWindow DSLR 5.3.2 with this CameraWindow DSLR 5.3.2 Updater for Windows.
1. This software is exclusively for Windows Me and Windows 98 SE.
If your computer is running Windows XP or Windows 2000, please use EOS Utility 1.1 (EOS Utility 1.1 updater is available as a separate download).
2. CameraWindow DSLR 5.3.2 works with ZoomBrowser EX. You will need ZoomBrowser EX 5.7 to install this software (ZoomBrowser EX 5.7 Updater is available as a separate download).
3. The following camera models require EOS Capture 1.3 or 1.5 to be installed on your computer to use the remote capture function (EOS Capture 1.3/1.5 are available as separate downloads).
EOS-1Ds MarkII, EOS-1D Mark II N, EOS-1D Mark II, EOS 5D, EOS 20D, EOS 20Da, and EOS Kiss Digital N/EOS Digital Rebel XT/EOS 350D Digital
4. The following camera models require RemoteCapture to be installed on your computer to use the remote capture function (RemoteCapture 2.7.4 Updater is available as a separate download).
EOS-1Ds, EOS-1D, EOS 10D, EOS Kiss Digital/EOS Digital Rebel/EOS 300D Digital, EOS D60, and EOS D30
RemoteCapture does not work with CameraWindow DSLR 5.3.2. Please open RemoteCapture directly when using the remote capture function.
Downloading and installing the software
Exit all other applications when installing this software.
1. Click the download file at the bottom of this page to start downloading.
In the download file dialog box that appears, specify a destination to save the file (e.g. desktop) and then click [Save].
Please remember the location of the file as it will be used in the next step.
2. Double-click the downloaded file. The updater's Installation wizard appears.
Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the installation.