EOS Capture 1.5 is software exclusively for EOS Digital cameras that enables you to control the camera from your computer using the remote shooting function with the timer or interval timer, or to specify the camera settings.
EOS Digital users can install EOS Capture 1.5 by this EOS Capture 1.5 for Windows.
1. This software is exclusively for Windows XP, Windows 2000, Windows Me, and Windows 98 SE.
2. Though EOS Capture 1.5 for Windows is installed separately, it is used as a part of the following software.
- ZoomBrowser EX 5.2.1 or later
- EOS Viewer Utility 1.2.0 or later
- Digital Photo Professional 2.0.2 or later *
For this reason, when installing EOS Capture 1.5, one of the applications above must be installed as well.
You can also download updates for these applications separately.
* Please note that EOS Viewer Utility does not support EOS Kiss Digital N/EOS DIGITAL REBEL XT/EOS 350D DIGITAL, EOS 5D, or EOS 1-D Mark II N.
The following features in EOS Capture 1.5 have been changed from EOS Capture 1.3.
1. The EOS 5D and EOS 1-D Mark II N have been newly added to the supported models.
2. The problem wherein uninstallation was not performed properly has been fixed.
Downloading and installing the software
When installing this updater, exit all other applications.
1. Click the download file at the bottom of this page to start downloading.
When a dialogbox appears, specify the destination (ex. Desktop) and then click [Save] to start downloading the file.
(Please remember this destination as it is to be used in the next step.)
2. Double-click the downloaded file. The Updater's install wizard will appear. Follow the on-screen instruction to complete the installation.