This File Viewer Utility 1.3.2R2 Updater will update the previous version of File Viewer Utility installed on your computer to the latest version, 1.3.2.
This software is exclusively for Mac OS X.
This update requires that File Viewer Utility 1.3.1 or earlier be installed on your computer already.
File Viewer Utility 1.3.2R2 improves the following issues.
1. Changes from File Viewer Utility 1.2.0/1.2.1/1.2.2/1.3.0/1.3.1
- Reproduction of tone curves when converting RAW images to 16-bit TIFF files has been improved.
- The value of green in high-brightness areas of RAW images has been improved.
2. Changes from File Viewer Utility 1.2.0/1.2.1/1.2.2
- Reproduction of gradated areas of RAW images has been improved.
Download and Installation procedures
Follow the procedures below to download and install the update.
The download file is saved as a compressed file (StuffIt format).
Note: If the message "The application to be updated is not installed." appears, refer to the "When unable to install the Updater by the procedures above" section below.
1. Click the file below to start downloading it.
2. When download is complete, extract the downloaded file by using a data-compression utility such as "StuffIt Expander." The [FVX_UPD_01030209U02_E] folder will appear.
3. Double-click the [FVX_UPD_01030209U02_E] folder and then the [FVX132Updater] folder inside it.
4. Double-click the [FVX132Updater] folder and then the [English] folder inside it.
5. Double-click the [Update Installer] icon to start the installer.
Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the installation.
When unable to install the Updater by the procedures above
The installation may be impossible because of incompatibility between the CD-ROM supplied with your camera and Mac OS X. In this case, it is recommended to update your File Viewer Utility to the version 1.2.1 first, and then retry installing File Viewer Utility 1.3.2R2 Updater for Mac OS X.