Outline of the software
PhotoStitch 3.1.19 Updater for Windows is software to update the currently installed PhotoStitch to PhotoStitch 3.1.19.
Please note the following things before installing this software.
1. This software is exclusively for Windows Vista, Windows XP (including SP1, SP2), Windows 2000 SP4.
This software does not support Windows Me, Windows 98 Second Edition (Windows 98 SE).
If your use one of these OS, please use
, which can be downloaded separately.
2. Please make sure to fulfill one of the following conditions before installation.
2-1. One of the following version of PhotoStitch has previously been installed on your computer.
PhotoStitch 2.2 / 2.3 / 3.0.0 / 3.1.0 / 3.1.1 / 3.1.3 / 3.1.4 / 3.1.5 / 3.1.6 / 3.1.7 / 3.1.8 / 3.1.9/3.1.10 / 3.1.11 / 3.1.12 / 3.1.13 / 3.1.14a / 3.1.16 / 3.1.17a
2-2. You have the CD-ROM that includes PhotoSwitch if you have a PC running Windows Vista.
Please set the CD-ROM on your computer before installation.
Please click [Step-by-Step Troubleshooting], the menu located at the top of this page, to check whether your camera is compatible with Windows Vista.
This software supports Windows Vista. However, a PC running Windows Vista can not save the images as QuickTime VR.
Download and Installation
Please make sure to finish one of the followings before installation.
* PhotoStitch has been installed on your computer.
* The CD-ROM that includes PhotoStitch is set on your computer if you use Windows Vista.
1. Click the download file at the bottom of this page. In the download file dialog box that appears, specify a destination to save the file (ex. desktop) and then click [Save]. Please remember the location of the file, as it will be used in the next step.
2. Double-click the downloaded file. The updater's Installation wizard appears. Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the installation.
If the user account control window appears on the screen, follow the displayed message.