Easy-PhotoPrint 3.3.0 is an application that enables you to print pictures in three easy steps: Select the images, select the paper, and select the layout. Images can also be rotated or trimmed (using a rule-of-thirds guide), corrected for red-eye, or processed for accurate skin tones.
Easy-PhotoPrint 3.3.0 runs on Windows 98 SE, Windows Me, Windows 2000 (SP4), and Windows XP (including SP1, SP2).
Changes from Easy-PhotoPrint 3.2.0 to 3.3.0 are as follows:
1. Images to be printed can be selected from multiple folders. To use this function, select [Preferences] from the [File] menu, then select the [Advanced] tab, and check [Select images from multiple folders] in [Image Selection].
2. When selecting [Show all] in [Change view] after an image is corrected or enhanced, the original file will also be displayed.
3. The display position of the Print button is moved to the right edge.
4. Thumbnail images in the Image Selection sheet will be displayed in alphabetical order.
5. An explanation on page direction is added in Help.
6. Fixed the problem of being unable to launch Easy-PhotoPrint because of OLE32.DLL-related error message.
Downloading and installing the software
When installing this software, exit all other applications.
The download file is saved as a self-extracting, compressed file.
1. Click the download file below to start downloading it.
2. When a dialog box appears, specify a destination (ex. Desktop), and then click [Save] to start downloading the file. (Please remember this destination -- you will need this information in later steps.)
3. When the download is complete, the file [EPP330W-EN] (or [EPP330W-EN.exe]) will be created in the destination you specified.
4. Double-click the downloaded file, and then click [Unzip] in the dialog box that appears to extract the compressed files. A new folder with the same name as the downloaded file will be created on your Desktop.
5. Click [OK] when the following message appears, and then close the dialog box. "70 file(s) unzipped successfully". Then click [Close] to close the dialog box displayed in step 4.
6. Double-click the newly created folder and then the [English] folder inside it.
7. Double-click [SETUP] (or [SETUP.EXE]) inside the [English] folder to start the installer, and then follow the on-screen instruction to complete the installation.