File Viewer Utility 1.3.2 Updater updates the previous version of File Viewer Utility installed on your computer to the latest version, 1.3.2.
Supported OS: Windows 98 SE, Windows 2000, Windows Me, Windows XP (SP1/SP2 included)
File Viewer Utility 1.3.2 improved the following issues.
1. The problem wherein uninstallation was not performed properly has been fixed.
2. Changes from File Viewer Utility 1.2.0/1.2.1/1.2.2/1.3.0/1.3.1
2-1. Reproduction of tone curves when converting RAW images to 16-bit TIFF files has been improved.
2-2. The value of green in high-brightness areas of RAW images shot by PowerShot G3 and PowerShot S45 has been improved.
3. Changes from File Viewer Utility 1.2.0/1.2.1/1.2.2
Reproduction of gradation areas of RAW images shot by PowerShot G3 and PowerShot S45 has been improved.
This update requires that a previous version of File Viewer Utility or RAW Image Converter already installed on your computer.
* The file to be downloaded is saved as a self-extracting compressed file.
1. In the [Download File] Wizard that appears when you click the file name below, click [OK].
2. Specify the download destination (ex. Desktop) and click [Save].
3. Double-click the downloaded file to start the wizard. Click the [Unzip] button to extract the compressed files.
4. Click [OK] when the extraction complete message appears, and then close the wizard.
1. Double-click the newly created folder.
2. Double-click the [ENGLISH] folder inside.
3. Double-click the [FVU132udEN.exe] file to start the File Viewer Utility 1.3.2 installation.
4. Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the installation.