ImageBrowser 3.6.0 Patch Installer for Mac OS 9 fixes issues with ImageBrowser 3.6.0 for Mac OS 9.
This software fixes the following problems with ImageBrowser 3.6.0:
1. When double-clicking to make thumbnails larger or printing RAW images taken with the PowerShot Pro1 in ImageBrowser 3.6.0, the displayed or printed image is darker and less sharp than the original.
2. When the Sharpness setting in the camera is set to [-1], attempting to print RAW images or enlarge RAW image thumbnails taken at that setting will cause ImageBrowser to be shut down.
This patch installer is exclusively for ImageBrowser 3.6.0 for Mac OS 9.
Before installation, customers who have installed ImageBrowser 3.6.0 should follow the procedure outlined below to confirm information about the software.
1. Start ImageBrowser 3.6.0.
2. On the ImageBrowser menu, click [About ImageBrowser].
3. Select [deImg137] from the screen that appears to check its version number.
If the version of [deImg137] is 184.108.40.206, please download and use the ImageBrowser 3.6.0 Patch Installer for Mac OS 9.
If the version of [deImg137] is not 220.127.116.11, the ImageBrowser 3.6.0 Patch Installer for Mac OS 9 is unnecessary.
How to download and install the software
Follow the procedures below to download and install the software.
The download file is saved as a self-extracting compressed file (StuffIt).
1. Click the file below to start downloading it.
2. Once the file has been downloaded, file extraction should start automatically.
Depending on your browser or your computer settings, it may not start automatically. In this case, double-click the downloaded file, specify the download destination and folder name, and then click [Save] to start the extraction process.
3. Double-click the newly created [IB360Patch] folder and then the [English] folder inside it.
4. Double-click the [UpdateInstaller] icon to start the installer.
5. Click [OK] when the message [Update is finished] appears.