This software converts images taken in the RAW format and then copied to the computer.
It supports: Windows 98, Windows 2000, Windows Me, Windows XP
If a previous version of the software is installed, uninstall it before you start installing this software.
Follow the procedure below to download.
The file is saved as a self-extracting compressed file (Stuffit).
1. In the [Download File] wizard that appears when you click the file below, click [OK].
2. Specify the download destination (ex. Desktop), and click [Save].
The file (formatted as .exe) will be saved where you specified.
3. Double-clicking the file will start the wizard. Click the [Unzip] button to start extracting.
Once the compressed file is extracted, a new folder with the same name will be created at the same location.
4. Click [OK] when the extracting complete message appears, and then close the wizard.
5. Double-click and open the newly created folder, and then double-click the [ENGLISH] folder in it.
6. Double-click [Setup.exe] in the folder to start the driver installation.