Download and Installation
- Perform the procedures below.
- The driver is saved as a self-extracting compressed file.
1. In the [Download File] wizard that appears by clicking the file name below, click [OK].
2. Specify the download destination (ex. Desktop) and click [Save].
The file with the identical name to the one downloaded (formatted as .exe) will be saved where you specified.
3. Double-click the downloaded file to show the wizard. Click the [Unzip] button to extract the compressed files.
Once the compressed file is extracted, a new folder with the same name will be created at the same location.
4. Click [OK] when the extracting complete message appears, and then close the wizard.
5. Double-click the [CNYCPINS.EXE] in the newly created folder.
6. The driver software installation starts.
7. Follow the on-screen instructions to connect the printer to the computer with a USB cable.
See the bundled "User Guide" for further information.