Downloading and installing the driver
- Perform the following download procedure.
- The driver is saved as a self-extracting, compressed file.
1. Click the download file below, and then clock [Saved] in the [File Download-Security Warning] dialog box that appears.
2. Specify the download destination. (ex. Desktop), and then click [Save].
The file will be downloaded to the destination you specified in .exe format.
3. Double-click the downloaded file and it will be unzipped. If the [Open File-Security Warning] dialog box appears, click [Run].
4. The [WinZip Self-Extractor - CP400_64.exe] dialog box appears, so click [Browse...] and specify the destination (ex. Desktop). Click [Unzip] and the file is unzipped in the specified destination.
5. When the file has been unzipped, the folder of [CP400] is created.
Please click [Close] to close the [WinZip Self-Extractor - CP400_64.exe] window that was opened in step 4.
6. Open the [CP400] folder and right-click [CNYESINS.exe] or [CNYESINS] (the icon that looks like a CD-ROM).
7. Select [Run as administrator] in the shortcut menu.
8. The [User-Account Control] will appear, so click [Allow].
9. Installation of the driver starts. Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the installation.
Please see the [Installing the Printer Driver] section in the User Guide supplied with your camera for information on how to complete the installation of this driver.
Please select [This program installed correctly] if [Program Compatibility Assistant] display appears after installation is completed.