Downloading and Installing the driver
- Perform the following download procedures.
- The driver is saved as a self-extracting, compressed file and it will be automatically installed.
1. Click the download file below, and then click [Save] in the [Download File] dialog box that appears.
* When you click [Open] in this dialog box, the procedures that follow below will be performed automatically (to step 4).
2. Specify the download destination (ex. Desktop), and then click [Save].
The file will be downloaded to the destination you specified in .exe format.
3. Double-click the downloaded file. The contents of the file will be extracted automatically.
4. When the extraction is complete, installation will start automatically.
Please refer to the [Installing the TWAIN Driver] section in the Camera User Guide supplied with your camera for information on how to complete the installation of this driver.
If the installation is canceled before completion
If the installation is canceled, the temporary folder created during extraction will disapear. Restart the installation from step 3 above if you wish to install the driver again. If you clicked [Open] instead of saving the downloaded file in step 1, and also canceled the installation before it was complete, download the file again and perform the procedure above from the beginning.