English | Spanish | German | Danish | French | Italian | Japanese | Korean | Dutch | Polish | Portuguese | Russian | TC | Chinese
- Windows 8.1 has been added as a supported OS.
- Windows 8 has been added as a supported OS.
- Windows 7 has been added as a supported OS.
Windows XP SP2 or later
Windows XP x64 Edition
Windows 2000 Professional SP4 or later
1.In Windows Vista, when ScanGear is installed before MP Navigator, the dialog for selecting the application software to be launched is displayed every time scanning is performed from the machine’s panel. In such a case, follow the method below.
When performing installation from the Master Setup, the following method is not required:
1)Open Control Panel->Hard ware and Sound->Scanners and Cameras.
2)Select WIA Canon MPxxx, then click Properties.
3)Click Continue in the User Account Control dialog.
4)Select the Events tab in the WIA Canon MPxxx Properties.
5)Select an event from the pull-down menu "Select an event."
6)Select Start this problem, then select MP Navigator Ver2.x from the pull-down menu.
NOTE: Perform the step (5) and (6) for each event.
Download / Installation Procedures
1. Click the link, select [ Save ], specify "Save As", then click [ Save ] to download the file.
If you select [ Run ] ( or [ Open ] ) instead of [ Save ], the file will be automatically installed after it is saved.
2. The downloaded file will be saved in the specified place in the self-extracting form ( .exe format ).
3. Double-click the downloaded EXE file to decompress it, then installation will start automatically.