D660U Scanner Driver Ver. 5.8.2 for Windows Vista 32bit
Windows Vista 32bit
Windows Vista PC (preinstalled / upgraded)
When downloading / installing this software after upgrading to Windows Vista, uninstall Canon-made software (driver or application) before installation.
Download / Installation Procedures
Follow the directions below.
1. To download files, click the file link, select [Save], and specify the directory where you want to save the file.
The download will start automatically.
If you select [ Run ] instead of [ Save ], the file will be automatically installed after it is saved.
2. Downloaded files are saved in the specified folder in a self-extracting form (.exe format).
3. If double-click the files to decompress them, a new folder will be created in the same folder.
New folder has the same name with the decompressed file.
( 3.70 MB )
See the following description to start driver installation.
Installing the Downloaded Driver on Windows Vista
The procedure below describes how to install the downloaded driver for the CanoScan D1250U2/D1250U2F on Windows Vista.
1. Connect the scanner to the PC.
2. Click [Locate....]
3. When the [U.A.C] appears, click [Continue].
4. Click [Don't....]
5. Click [I don't....]
6. Click [Browse....]
7. When the [Found New Hardware- CanoScan] appears, click [Browse].
8. When the [Browse For Folder] dialog box appears, select the folder or sub-folder that was created when you unzipped the downloaded driver file, and then click [OK].
9. When the [Found New Hardware Wizard] dialog box displayed in step 7 appears, click [Next] to begin installation.
10. When installation ends, the dialog box below appears. Click [Close] to complete installation.