ImageBrowser v3.5.2 Updater for MacOS9
This version includes:
1. The addition of Preview Mode.
2. File export function (Resize/Rename batch conversion), Exporting shooting information.
3. The functions of the stand alone version of RemoteCapture are now included within ImageBrowser 3.5.2 as RemoteCapture Task.
: Once ImageBrowser is updated to version 3.5.2, it will not be compatible with earlier versions of RemoteCapture. If your camera is not in the above supported cameras list, please click here to download latest stand-alone version of RemoteCapture.
Which versions of ImageBrowser can be updated?
The ImageBrowser 3.5.2 Updater for Mac OS 9 will update earlier installed versions of ImageBrowser. Additionally, installed PowerShot Browser versions 1.0 and 1.1 can also be updated to ImageBrowser 3.5.2.
This updater requires
- Mac OS 9.0-9.2 (MacOS 8.6 is NOT supported).
- A previously installed version of ImageBrowser or PowerShot Browser.
1. Download the ImageBrowser 3.5.2 Updater file for Mac OS 9.
2. Double-click the downloaded file to expand it. This may happen automatically.
3. Double click "Update Installer" in the "IBx352UP / English" folder.
4. Follow the on-screen instructions and prompts.