- FAXPHONE L80 Printer Driver Ver.1.30 for Windows 2000/XP/Vista/ Windows 7 (32bit)
Do not connect the USB cable until you installed the driver first. Otherwise Driver installer will not work.
Driver and application software files have been compressed.
The following instructions show you how to download the compressed files and decompress them.
1. To download files, click [I Agree-Begin Download] icon, select [Save], and specify the directory where you want to save the file. Click [Save] to start the file download.
2. Downloaded files are saved in the specified folder in a self-extracting format (.exe format).
3. Double-click the files to decompress them. A new folder will be created in the same folder. New folder has the same name with the decompressed file.
4. Double-click the decompressed Setup.exe file to start installation.
5. After the drivers have been installed, connected the USB cable to the printer.