Support added for LZW-compressed TIFFs
Can now handle TIFF files that have been edited in Windows Photo Gallery (comes with Windows Vista by default).
1. This software is exclusively for Windows Vista (including SP1, SP2), Windows XP (including SP1, SP2), Windows 2000 SP4.
This software does not support Windows Me, Windows 98 Second Edition (Windows 98 SE). If your use one of these OS, please use PhotoStitch 3.1.17a, which can be downloaded separately.
2. Please make sure to fulfill one of the following conditions before installation.
2-1. One of the following version of PhotoStitch has previously been installed on your computer.
PhotoStitch 2.2 / 2.3 / 3.0.0 / 3.1.0 / 3.1.1 / 3.1.3 / 3.1.4 / 3.1.5 / 3.1.6 / 3.1.7 / 3.1.8 / 3.1.9/3.1.10 / 3.1.11 / 3.1.12 / 3.1.13 / 3.1.14a / 3.1.16 / 3.1.17a /3.1.19
2-2. You have the CD-ROM that includes PhotoStitch if you have a PC running Windows Vista.
3. If you use PhotoStitch 3.1.20 for Windows associated with ZoomBrowser EX, you will need the latest version (ver.6.0 or later) of ZoomBrowser EX.
Please make sure to finish one of the followings before installation.
- PhotoStitch has been installed on your computer.
- The CD-ROM that includes PhotoStitch is ready to use if you use Windows Vista.
1. Click the download file at the bottom of this page. In the download file dialog box that appears, specify a destination to save the file (ex. desktop) and then click [Save]. Please remember the location of the file, as it will be used in the next step.
2. Double-click the downloaded file. The updater's Installation wizard appears. Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the installation.
If the user account control window appears on the screen, follow the displayed message.