- Intelligent Media Handling
- Media Output Options
- Optional 2nd Roll Unit
- LUCIA TD Pigment Ink Set
- Sub Ink Tank System
- Print Head PF-06
Main Unit Specs
5-Color 36-inch PrinterNumber of NozzlesTotal: 15,360
MBK: 5,120 nozzles
C, M, Y, BK: 2,560 nozzles each
Non-firing nozzle detection and compensationPrint Resolution (Up to)2400×1200dpi (Max)
Windows® 7, 8.1, 10 (32/64bit)
Windows® Server 2008 R2, 2012, 2012 R2, 2016, 2019 (64bit)
Macintosh® OS 10.12.6 and later
USB 2.0 High-Speed
160 ml, 330ml or 700ml per colorInk Droplet SizePigment Ink
Pigment: Matte Black, Black, Cyan, Magenta, Yellow
128 GB (Virtual)
2 GB (Physical)
Cut Sheet - 6"- 36"
Roll Feed - 6" - 36"
Roll: 0.07 - 0.8 mm (2.8 - 31.4mil)
Roll Feed - 59 (18 meters)
Roll Feed: One Roll, Front-loading, Front Output Front Loading Manual Feed: One Roll, Front Output LanguagesSGRaster, HPGL/2, HP-RTL, PDF, JPEG
Operation: 51 dB (A) or less
Standby: 35 dB (A) or less
Acoustic Power: 6.9 Bels or less
46“ x 55“ x 47“ (Main unit and TX Stacker; roll holder included, no inks, no print heads)
46" x 55" x 39" (Main unit and TX Catch Basket Opened)
approx. 257 lbs (Main unit and TX Stacker; roll holder included, no inks, no print heads)
approx. 231 lbs (Main unit and Catch Basket roll holder included, no inks, no print heads)
Maximum: 115W or less
Standby 2.0W or less
Power Off: 0.3W or less (Compliant with Executive Order)
Temperature: 59°-86° F (15°-30° C)
Relative Humidity: 10-80% (No Condensation) User-replaceable itemsPrint Head (PF-06)Maintenance Cartridge (MC-30)Ink Tanks (PFI-110/PFI-310/PFI-710)
Accounting Manager, Canon Print Service, Device Management Console, Direct Print Plus, Printer Driver Extra Kit, Free Layout Plus, TX Unified Printer Driver, Media Configuration Tool, PosterArtist Lite for Windows, Optimized Driver for AutoCAD, CPP Publisher Select, CPP Driver Select
Recycled paper and chlorine-free paper can be used with this product.
- The 700ml ink tank is only available for service authorized dealers.
- Plain Paper, Fast (Q5) mode.
- Canon products offer certain security features, yet many variables can impact the security of your devices and data. Canon does not warrant that use of its features will prevent security issues. Nothing herein should be construed as legal or regulatory advice concerning applicable laws; customers must have their own qualified counsel determine the feasibility of a solution as it relates to regulatory and statutory compliance. Some security features may impact functionality/performance; you may want to test these settings in your environment.
- Wireless printing requires a working network with wireless 802.11b/g or 802.11n capability. Wireless performance may vary based on terrain and distance between the printer and wireless network clients.
- For imagePROGRAF Printer Driver. For printing from PostScript applications such as Adobe Illustrator or QuarkXpress, please use a PostScript compatible RIP package. For a list of Canon recommended RIP packages, please consult with Canon Alliance and Industry Market list of RIP vendors.