imagePROGRAF TX-4100 MFP Z36
- Scan-to-/File/Share Cloud Solution
- SmartWorks MFP Software
- Z36 Scanner
- All-in-One 15.6" Touchscreen Computer
- Intelligent Media Handling
- Media Output Options
Main Unit Specs
MBK: 5,120 nozzles
C, M, Y, BK: 2,560 nozzles each
Non-firing nozzle detection and compensation
Windows® Server 2008 R2, 2012, 2012 R2, 2016, 2019 (64bit)
Macintosh® OS 10.12.6 and later
Roll Feed - 6” - 44”
Front Loading Manual Feed: Cut Sheet, Front Output
Standby: 35 dB (A) or less
Acoustic Power: 6.9 Bels or less
46” x 63” x 39” (Main unit and Catch Basket Opened)
approx. 252 lbs (Main unit and Catch Basket roll holder included, no inks, no print heads)
Standby 2.0W or less
Power Off: 0.3W or less (Compliant with Executive Order)
Relative Humidity: 10-80% (No Condensation)
Recycled paper and chlorine-free paper can be used with this product.
The imagePROGRAF TX MFP Z36 system contains multiple components, some of which are manufactured by third parties. To the extent that such third-party offerings come with limited warranties, those such limited warranties are hereby passed to the purchaser, and Canon shall have no obligation.
All speed measured on Plain Paper in Fast Q5 mode.
- SingleSensor Technology Assembly means that multiple sensors are contained in one assembly device.
- Canon products offer certain security features, yet many variables can impact the security of your devices and data. Canon does not warrant that use of its features will prevent security issues. Nothing herein should be construed as legal or regulatory advice concerning applicable laws; customers must have their own qualified counsel determine the feasibility of a solution as it relates to regulatory and statutory compliance. Some security features may impact functionality/performance; you may want to test these settings in your environment.
- The 700ml ink tank is only available for service authorized partners.
- Plain Paper, Fast (Q5) mode.
- Wireless printing requires a working network with wireless 802.11b/g or 802.11n capability. Wireless performance may vary based on terrain and distance between the printer and wireless network clients.
- For imagePROGRAF Printer Driver. For printing from PostScript applications such as Adobe Illustrator or QuarkXpress, please use a PostScript compatible RIP package.