SELPHY CP1300 Black Wireless Compact Photo Printer
- Dye-Sub Technology allows your prints to last for up to 100 years and is instantly dry4.
- Print from your favorite device from any room in the house with Wi-Fi®5.
- Print straight from your iPhone and iPad with Airprint1.
- Create fun collages with friends from multiple devices using Party Shuffle Print3!
- Various Print sizes for all your crafting needs, from stickers and 2.1"x2.1" Square to 4"x6" photos.
- Improved user interface with intuitive control with the tilting 3.2" LCD screen.
Main Unit Specs
Memory Card Slot2
PictBridge (USB) & Wireless PictBridge (Wireless LAN)10
Hi-Speed USB (Cable not included)
USB Flash Memory
L Size (3.5" x 4.7")
Card Size (2.1" x 3.4")
Square Label (2.1" x 2.1")
SELPHY CP1300 Compact Photo Printer Driver
Direct Print Built In Card Reader Functions
SELPHY CP1300 Compact Photo Printer Driver MOBILE APP (iOS/Android)
Canon PRINT app1
Disclaimer specifications are subject to change without notice. all viewscreen and output images are simulated.
1. AirPrint functionality requires an iPad, iPhone 3GS or later, or iPod touch 3rd generation or later device running iOS 4.2 or later, and an AirPrint-enabled printer connected to the same network as your iOS device. A printer connected to the USB port of your Mac, PC, AirPort Base station, or Time Capsule is not supported.
2. Compatible memory cards include SD™ Card, SDHC™ Card. The following can be used with the addition of a special adapter sold separately: miniSD™ Card, miniSDHC™ Card, microSD™ Card, microSDHC™ Card, microSDXC™ Card. Supported File Formats include: JPEG and TIFF (Exif-compliant) taken by DCF(Ver.1./2.) compliant digital cameras. (Exif ver2.2/2.21/2.3 compliant).
3. Requires an Internet connection and the Canon PRINT Inkjet/SELPHY app, available for free on the App Store and at Google Play. Compatible with iPad, iPhone 3GS or later, and iPod touch 3rd generation or later devices running iOS 7. or later, and Android™ mobile devices running Android 2.3.3 or later. Your device must be connected to the same working network with wireless 82.11 b/g/n/ac/ad capability as your printer. Requires an compatible social media account and is subject to that social media account's Terms of Service. Certain exceptions may apply.
4. Based on accelerated testing by Canon in dark storage under controlled temperature, humidity and gas conditions, simulating storage in an album with plastic sleeves. Canon cannot guarantee the longevity of prints; results may vary depending on printed image, display/storage conditions, and environmental factors.
5. Wireless printing requires a working network with wireless 82.11b/g /n/ac or ad capability. Wireless performance may vary based on terrain and distance between the printer and wireless network clients.
6. Supports DPOF "Both" mode of both standard and index printing.
7. Photo booth (2"x6") layout requires printing on postcard size photo papers.
8. Requires Android™ mobile device with Android™ 4.4 operating system or later with the Mopria Print Service pre-loaded with that device and the compatible SELPHY printer on the same wireless network. The Mopria experience is also available on Android™ 4.4 mobile devices with a download of the Mopria Print Service from Google Play.
9. DPS over IP compatible device required.
10. Print speed obtained using compatible digital camera incorporating DIGIC II (other camera models may vary).
11. From initial yellow printing pass until ejection.
12. Operation can only be guaranteed on a PC with pre-installed Windows 1, Windows 8.1, or Windows 7 SP1.
13. Internet Connection required during software installation. For full compatibility macOS v1.12.1 or later is recommended.
14. Some functions may not be available with these Operating Systems. Please refer to manual or our website for details.
15. Requires "Canon Print Plug-in" available for free from the Amazon App store and an Amazon Fire Phone, Amazon Kindle Fire HD6 or HDX7 device or later running Fire OS 4. or later.
16. Warranty programs are subject to certain conditions and restrictions. See www.usa.canon.com/support for details.