Save costs and maximize uptime.
The eCarePAK Extended Service Plan has been created to save you costs associated with post-purchase maintenance, maximize uptime throughout the life of your product.
Ready to get covered? Purchase a plan now.
- All plans require receipt as proof of purchase.
- CarePAK PLUS and CarePAK PRO Plans must be purchased within 90 days of purchasing your Canon product.
- eCarePAK Plans must be purchased within the warranty period of your Canon product.
- To purchase a CarePAK PRO for Cinema products, please contact an Authorized Cinema Dealer.
Already purchased a plan? Activate now to start coverage?
If you purchased a Service Plan for your product, you will need to create or sign-in to your Canon account, and register your product.
eCarePAK Program Benefits
An eCarePAK is an Extended Service Plan offered for imageCLASS, imageFORMULA, imagePROGRAF, CX Series, IX Series, LX Series, Mk Series, and FAXPHONE products. Canon realizes that you, the customer, are our greatest asset, and is determined to improve the overall productivity of your imaging investment. To extend the life of your hardware investment, keeping it free from unlikely problems, you gain the following advantages and benefits from an eCarePAK:
Break/Fix Coverage to Minimize Unexpected
DowntimeAward winning service supported by 60 years of industry leadership.
Prompt & Convenient Service Options
Depending on your product, Canon provides either an Advanced Exchange program for immediate, comparable replacement units or Canon On-Site Service with quality repairs performed by Canon-certified personnel using genuine Canon parts to minimize your downtime.
Service & Support Direct from Canon
Toll-free access to Canon's technical support staff, to conveniently rectify hardware issues with prompt service that is responsive to your needs.
For service on:
- imageFORMULA and imagePROGRAF products, please call 1-800-423-2366
- imageCLASS and FAXPHONE products, please call 1-800-OK-CANON (1-800-652-2666)
- CX Series, IX Series, LX Series, Mk Series Printers, please call 1-855-852-2666
What does eCarePAK cover?In the event that your product requires service during your coverage period, eCarePAK covers the cost of service including Canon genuine parts and labor or a comparable Canon refurbished replacement at our discretion. Consumable items such as toner, ink or paper, as well as replaceable items s uch as print heads, are not covered under an eCarePAK Extended Service Plan. Please refer to 'Coverage' section in the Terms and Conditions for more details.
Are there conditions or limitations on eCarePAK?eCarePAK is available for products still under coverage of the original limited warranty or an existing eCarePAK Extended Service Plan. Abuse, misuse, and fraud are not covered. To view details of the Terms and Conditions, click here.
Where can I purchase eCarePAK?Purchase eCarePAK with your Canon product when shopping on Canon Direct or by calling 1-800-OK-CANON (1-800-652-2666) for imageCLASS and FAXPHONE products, 1-800-423-2366 imageFORMULA and imagePROGRAF products, or 1-855-85-CANON (1-855-852-2666) for Inkjet Copiers, Card /Label Printers. eCarePAK is available for products still under coverage of the original limited warranty or an existing eCarePAK Extended Service Plan.
What is the coverage period of eCarePAK?
Your eCarePAK coverage shall begin on the date after your manufacturer warranty or extended service warranty has expired.
- Inkjet Copiers (WG Series): you have the option of extending your Service Plan for up to 3 additional years.
- imageFORMULA: you have the option of extending your Service Plan for up to 4 additional years
- imageCLASS: you have the option of extending your Service Plan for a total of 5 years warranty coverage (Hardware Warranty + Extended Service Plan)
- imagePROGRAF: you have the option of extending your Service Plan for up to 2 additional years
- Card Printers: you have the option of extending your Service Plan for up to 3 additional years.
- Label Printers: you have the option of extending your Service Plan for up to 4 additional years.
- The coverage end date is printed on the welcome/registration letter sent after you have registered your eCarePAK. Canon reserves the right to verify product and contract eligibility and may reject or modify enrollment term if product, coverage or original product purchase date is incorrect.
Do I need to register eCarePAK after I purchase it?
Yes. After you purchase eCarePAK, you will receive an email with your order confirmation and Registration Link. Within this email you will find your eCarePAK registration number. You must register your eCarePAK in order to obtain service. Please keep a copy of your welcome letter (with registration number) and a copy of your hardware sales receipt; you will be required to provide them in order to obtain service. Contact us at 1-833-CAREPAK (1-833-227-3725), if you have questions or need assistance with registration.
Can I cancel eCarePAK?
You may cancel eCarePAK for a full refund within thirty (30) days of the original date of your eCarePAK purchase if you have not made any service claims. Please refer to 'Ability to Cancel and Right to Refund' section in the Terms and Conditions for complete details. To view details of the Terms and Conditions, click here.