View as Grid List
Filter SortSort By
- Compact, lightweight fixed focal length lens ideal for everyday photos, and with a large f/1.8 aperture, a perfect lens for low-light photography and creative background blur.
- 80mm effective focal-length when attached to an APS-C camera, optimal for portraits and photos of fast moving subjects such as children and pets.
- A stepping motor (Gear-type STM) supports the Movie Servo AF function in providing smooth and quiet continuous AF during video recording, as well as when shooting photos.
- Compact and stylish standard zoom lens with image stabilization for EOS M series digital cameras.
- A stepping motor (lead screw-type STM) helps provide smooth and quiet operation when taking photos, and near-silence when shooting videos.
- High-speed, high-precision autofocusing is achieved by utilizing the full-time manual focus mode (AF+MF) to make fine adjustments after focusing.
- Wide-angle zoom lens for EOS M series digital cameras with Optical Image Stabilizer for up to three equivalent stops of shake correction.
- Lens retraction mechanism shortens the length of the lens and a compact, lightweight design allows easy portability.
- Rear focus system and built-in stepping motor (STM) help provide smooth and quiet continuous autofocus when shooting video with an EOS M series digital camera.
- Moderate wide-angle lens; equivalent to 35mm on a full-frame camera.
- Ultra-slim and lightweight design.
- One aspheric lens element delivers superb image quality.
- Focal Length & Maximum Aperture: 24mm 1:1.4
- Lens Construction: 13 elements in 10 groups
- Large-diameter aspherical lenses
- Focal Length & Maximum Aperture of 100mm 1:2.8
- Lens Construction is made up of 15 elements in 12 groups.
- Diagonal Angle of View of 23.4°
- Focal Length and Maximum Aperture 35mm 1:2
- Lens Construction: 10 elements in 8 groups
- Diagonal Angle of View 63°
- Focal Length and Maximum Aperture: 24-70mm, 1:2.8
- Lens Construction: 18 elements in 13 groups
- Diagonal Angle of View: 84° - 34°
- Focal Length & Maximum Aperture: 600mm f/4.0
- Lens Construction: 16 elements in 12 groups (Including drop-in rear filter)
- Diagonal Angle of View: 4°10'
- Ultra-large aperture for a narrow depth of field and soft background blur
- 50mm focal length
- f/1.2 maximum aperture
- Focal Length: 17-55mm
- Maximum Aperture: 1:2.8
- Lens Construction: 19 elements in 12 groups
- Canon’s Shortest and Lightest 70-200mm f/4 Interchangeable Zoom Lens
- High Image Quality and Bright, Constant f/4 Aperture Telephoto Zoom RF L Lens
- Optical Image Stabilizer with up to 5 Stops of Shake Correction*