Canon imagePROGRAF TA-20
- 24" desktop printer
- 5-Color pigment based ink system
- Print 104 24x36 posters per hour (31 Sec/ D sized print)
- Wireless printing
- Over $250 worth of ink included - Print more out of the box
- Minimize disruption in the workplace
- Compact design
This printer is designed to be used with Canon ink cartridges; not third party ink.
In the box
Main Unit Specs
MBK: 5,120 nozzles
C, M, Y, BK: 2,560 nozzles each
Non-firing nozzle detection and compensation
Windows® Server 2008 R2, 2012, 2012 R2, 2016 (64bit)
Macintosh OS X v10.10.5-v10.12x
Wireless LAN (IEEE 802.11 b/g/n)
Cut Sheet: Top Loading, Front Output
Standby: 35 dB (A) or less
Acoustic Power: 5.8 Bels
Standby 3.6W or less
Power Off: 0.3W or less (Compliant with Executive Order)
Relative Humidity: 10-80% (No Condensation)
Ink Tanks (PFI-030)
Cutter Blade (CT-08)
Recycled paper and chlorine-free paper can be used with this product.
Based on information from HP.com for the T125 and Epson.com for the T3170 as of August 2019.
- Plain Paper, Fast (Q5) mode
- Canon products offer certain security features, yet many variables can impact the security of your devices and data. Canon does not warrant that use of its features will prevent security issues. Nothing herein should be construed as legal or regulatory advice concerning applicable laws; customers must have their own qualified counsel determine the feasibility of a solution as it relates to regulatory and statutory compliance. Some security features may impact functionality/performance; you may want to test these settings in your environment.
- Wireless printing requires a working network with wireless 802.11b/g or 802.11n capability. Wireless performance may vary based on terrain and distance between the printer and wireless network clients.
- Your server must be compatible with a WebDAV enabled cloud account, including but not limited to, Google, Carbonite or Rackspace, to take advantage of the cloud functionality. Storage capacity and any pricing thereof are based on the third-party cloud provider's current offering, at its sole discretion. Your cloud account is subject to the third-party cloud provider's terms and conditions.