CanoScan LIDE 300
As low as $69.99
- Scan and send your documents to the cloud
- Fast Scan - 10 Seconds
- EZ Buttons
- 2400 x 2400 dpi
Need to order more than 10? Learn More
Need help making a purchase? Contact a Sales Expert at 800-385-2155>
Main Unit Spec
Get started with these quick links.
- Color document scan speed (Color Letter/A4 300dpi) is measured with ISO/IEC 29183 Target-A. Color photo scan speed: (Color 4"x6" 300 dpi) is measured with ISO/JIS SCID No.2. Scan speed indicates the time measured between pressing the scan button of the scanner driver and when the on-screen status display turns off. Scan speed is measured using a USB 3.0 interface using the included USB cable on a PC, and may vary depending on system configuration, interface, software, scan mode settings and document size etc.
- Optical resolution is a measure of maximum hardware sampling resolution, based on ISO 14473 standard. Increasing the scanning resolution will limit the maximum possible scanning area.
- Auto Scan Mode is available when scanning at a computer using IJ Scan Utility or IJ Scan Utility Lite software and selecting the 1-click feature then "Save to PC." or using the Auto Scan Mode 'EZ' button on select models. Auto Scan Mode is not available in upright scanning mode.
- Extracting text from scanned images (OCR (Optical Character Recognition)) is only available when extracting text when scanning via Document, Custom, or Driver settings using IJ Scan Utility/IJ Scan Utility Lite software on a compatible operating system. For more information, please see the product User Manual.
- Internet Connection Required. Requires active Cloud service account, and required software must be installed on computer for "Send To Cloud" function to work with those services.
- To install using Windows® OS, .NET Framework 4 is required. Compatible still image formats are PDF (created using Canon PDF Creator only), JPEG (Exif), TIFF, and PNG. Compatible video formats are MOV (from select Canon digital cameras only) and MP4 (from select Canon digital camcorders only).
- Operation can only be guaranteed on a PC with pre-installed Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 7 SP1.
- Internet Connection required during software installation. For full compatibility macOS v10.12.1 or later is recommended.
- Scanning on the Linux operating systems requires "ScanGear MP for Linux" scanner driver installed. Certain exceptions may apply.
- Warranty programs are subject to certain conditions and restrictions. See www.usa.canon.com/support for details.