EOS 5DS R
- Low-pass filter effect cancellation
- New 50.6 Megapixel Full-frame CMOS sensor
- EOS Scene Detection System with RGB+IR Metering Sensor
- 61-point High Density Reticular AF
- Advanced Mirror control mechanism and shutter release time lag
Live View Functions
Quick Control Function
Image Protection and Erase
DPOF: Digital Print Order Format
Direct Image Transfer
Dimensions and Weight
SDK / API Compatibility
* The possibility of moiré and color artifacts is greater due to the LPF cancellation function.
^ The Wi-Fi Adapter W-E1 must be inserted into the available SD card slot. The W-E1 does not have storage and is not designed to record images. To record and store images, a CompactFlash card must be used in the dedicated CF card slot.
^^ EOS 7D Mark II, EOS 5DS R and EOS 5DS R R cameras that have already been purchased separately require a firmware update to utilize the Wi-Fi Adapter W-E1.
^^^ Compatible with iOS® versions 8.4/9.3/10.2, Android™ smartphone and tablet versions 4.1/4.2/4.3/4.4/5.0/5.1/6.0/7.0/7.1. Data charges may apply with the download of the free Canon Camera Connect app. This app helps enable you to upload images to social media services. Please note that image files may contain personally identifiable information that may implicate privacy laws. Canon disclaims and has no responsibility for your use of such images. Canon does not obtain, collect or use such images or any information included in such images through this app.