EOS M50 Mark II Content Creator Kit
- 24.1 Megapixel (APS-C) CMOS sensor with ISO 100-25600 (H: 51200)
- DIGIC 8 Image Processor with Auto Lighting Optimizer
- Improved Dual Pixel CMOS AF and Eye Detection AF (Still/Movie Servo AF support)
- 4K UHD* 24p and HD 120p** for Slow Motion
- Vari-angle Touchscreen LCD Convenient for Vlogging and Various Composition
- Convenient Vertical video, Touch Record Control, Movie Self-Timer Features for Content
View Full Technical Specs PDF
Image Processing During Shooting
Drive, Self-timer System
Live View Functions
Post-processing of Images
Wi-Fi® (Wireless LAN)
Dimensions and Weight
* Shooting at 23.98p is possible. Shooting takes place by cropping pixels from the center of the sensor. Contrast detection AF is used. 4K movies are cropped.
*1 The EOS Webcam Utility software utilizes the computer’s audio and does not support use of the Canon Stereo Microphone DM-E100 (included with the EOS M50 Mark II Content Creator Kit).
** AF is fixed. Playback is 1/4 slow motion playback (29.97p).
^ Compatible with iOS® versions 12.4/13.7, Android™ smartphone and tablet versions 6.0/7.0/7.1/8.0/8.1/9.0/10. Data charges may apply with the download of the free Canon Camera Connect app. This app helps enable you to upload images to social media services. Please note that image files may contain personally identifiable information that may implicate privacy laws. Canon disclaims and has no responsibility for your use of such images. Canon does not obtain, collect or use such images or any information included in such images through this app.
^^Compatible with select smartphone and tablet devices (Android™ version 5.0 or later and the following iOS® devices: iPhone 4s or later, iPad 3rd gen. or later, iPod Touch 5th gen.or later) equipped with Bluetooth® version 4.1 or later and the Camera Connect App Ver. 2.5.10. This application is not guaranteed to operate on all listed devices, even if minimum requirements are met.