EOS M50 Mark II
As low as $599.99
Free Shoulder Bag 200ES
Free Standard Shipping & Handling
- 24.1 Megapixel (APS-C) CMOS sensor with ISO 100-25600 (H: 51200)
- DIGIC 8 Image Processor with Auto Lighting Optimizer
- Improved Dual Pixel CMOS AF and Eye Detection AF (Still/Movie Servo AF support)
- 4K UHD* 24p and HD 120p** for Slow Motion
- Vari-angle Touchscreen LCD Convenient for Vlogging and Various Composition
- Convenient Vertical video, Touch Record Control, Movie Self-Timer Features for Content
Need to order more than 5? Learn More
Need help making a purchase? Contact a Sales Expert at 800-385-2155>
Software \u0026 Drivers
View Full Technical Specs PDF
Image Processing During Shooting
Drive, Self-timer System
Live View Functions
Post-processing of Images
Wi-Fi® (Wireless LAN)
Dimensions and Weight
Get started with these quick links.
- * Shooting at 23.98p is possible. Shooting takes place by cropping pixels from the center of the sensor. Contrast detection AF is used. 4K movies are cropped.
- ** AF is fixed. Playback is 1/4 slow motion playback (29.97p).
- ^ Compatible with iOS® versions 12.4/13.7, Android™ smartphone and tablet versions 6.0/7.0/7.1/8.0/8.1/9.0/10. Data charges may apply with the download of the free Canon Camera Connect app. This app helps enable you to upload images to social media services. Please note that image files may contain personally identifiable information that may implicate privacy laws. Canon disclaims and has no responsibility for your use of such images. Canon does not obtain, collect or use such images or any information included in such images through this app.
- ^^ Compatible with select smartphone and tablet devices (Android™ version 5.0 or later and the following iOS® devices: iPhone 4s or later, iPad 3rd gen. or later, iPod Touch 5th gen.or later) equipped with Bluetooth® version 4.1 or later and the Camera Connect App Ver. 2.5.10. This application is not guaranteed to operate on all listed devices, even if minimum requirements are met.
- ^1 The max AF area available when the following lenses are attached: EF-M 55-200mm f/4.5-6.3 IS STM, EF-M 18-150mm f/3.5-6.3 IS STM, EF-M 28mm f/3.5 Macro IS STM, EF-M 32mm f/1.4 STM and some EF/EF-S lenses. When other lenses are attached, the AF area becomes smaller.
- *1 Vertical Video Support is available for playback on the following compatible smart devices: iOS® versions 9.3/10.3/11.2-11.4/12.2, Android™ smartphone and tablet versions 5.0/5.1/6.0/7.0/7.1/8.0/8.1/9.0. Vertical Video Support is not available when utilizing the live streaming service available with this product (on YouTube only).
- *2 Available when the image size is set to Full HD [1920x1080]. Camera shake may happen when handheld; it is recommended to use a tripod.
- *** The live streaming service available with this product is for live streaming on YouTube only. To use live streaming, you need to have an active YouTube account and an image.canon account. Please be aware that YouTube may change, stop, or terminate its services, including live streaming, at any time without notice. In accordance with YouTube's "Restrictions on live streaming" users must have a minimum of 1,000 channel subscribers in order to live stream from a mobile device (including camera products with live streaming capability). For up-to-date information from YouTube on restrictions, please visit https://support.google.com/youtube/answer/2853834?hl=en. Canon makes no representations or warranties with respect to any third party product or service, including live streaming.