EOS M6 Mark II + EF-M 15-45mm f/3.5-6.3 IS STM + EVF Kit
- High Image Quality with 32.5 Megapixel CMOS (APS-C) Sensor
- High-Speed Continuous Shooting of up to 14 fps with AF/AE Tracking
- Dual Pixel CMOS AF with 5,481 Manually Selectable AF Positions*, and Eye AF Servo Support
- 4K UHD 30p / Full HD 120p Video
- 30fps RAW Burst Mode with Pre-Shooting
- Electronic shutter with a Minimum of up to 1/16000th
View Full Technical Specs PDF
Recording System (Still)
Time Lag (LCD Monitor On)
Digital Print Order Format
Dimensions and Weight
SDK / API Compatibility
* Available AF points may decrease when shooting with AF cropping or in movie mode, or depending on camera settings or lens attached.
** Electronic viewfinder sold separately from EOS M6 Mark II camera body. EVF is included with lens kits.
*** Compatible with iOS® versions 9.3/1.3/11.2-11.4/12.2, Android™ smartphone and tablet versions 5./5.1/6./7./7.1/8./8.1/9.. Data charges may apply with the download of the free Canon Camera Connect app. This app helps enable you to upload images to social media services. Please note that image files may contain personally identifiable information that may implicate privacy laws. Canon disclaims and has no responsibility for your use of such images. Canon does not obtain, collect or use such images or any information included in such images through this app.
**** Compatible with select smartphone and tablet devices (Android™ version 5. or later and the following iOS® devices: iPhone 4s or later, iPad 3rd gen. or later, iPod Touch 5th gen. or later) equipped with Bluetooth® version 4.1 or later and the Camera Connect App Ver. 2.5.1. This application is not guaranteed to operate on all listed devices, even if minimum requirements are met.
^ When using the EF-M 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 IS STM lens to shoot still photos or record movies with high ISO speeds, horizontal noise stripes may be recorded. If horizontal noise stripes appears, setting the lower ISO speed, or setting lower value for [Maximum] of [Auto range] (still photo shooting) or [Max for Auto] (movie recording) is recommended.