EOS R5 Body
- High Image Quality featuring a New 45 Megapixel Full-frame CMOS Sensor.
- DIGIC X Image Processor with an ISO range of 100-51200; Expandable to 102400*1.
- High-Speed Continuous Shooting of up to 12 fps with Mechanical Shutter and up to 20 fps Electronic (Silent) Shutter.
- Dual Pixel CMOS AF II covering Approx. 100% Area with 1,053 AF Areas.
- Subject tracking of People and Animals*2 using Deep Learning Technology.
- 8K RAW, 4K and Full-HD up to 120fps, 10-bit 4:2:2 with Canon Log, Canon Log3 or HDR PQ, Internal Recording in all Formats, with Auto Focus.
View Full Technical Specs PDF
Quick Control Function
Image Protection and Erase
DPOF: Digital Print Order Format
Dimensions and Weight
*1 For still images.
*2 Effectiveness varies depending on the subject. In some cases, dogs, cats or birds may not be detected, while some animals other than dogs, cats or birds may be detected.
* When combined with certain IS lenses such as the RF24-105mmF4 IS L USM, or when used with certain non-IS lenses as well.
** Type B compatible.
*** Some types of data cannot be saved on the SD memory card.
^1 Display may be grainier.
^ Compatible with iOS® versions 9.3/10.3/11.2-11.4/12.4/13.2, Android™ smartphone andtablet versions 5.0/5.1/6.0/7.0/7.1/8.0/8.1/9.0/10. Data charges may apply with the download of the free Canon Camera Connect app. This app helps enable you to upload images to social media services. Please note that image files may contain personally identifiable information that may implicate privacy laws. Canon disclaims and has no responsibility for your use of such images. Canon does not obtain, collect or use such images or any information included in such images through this app.
^^ Compatible with select smartphone and tablet devices (Android™ version 5.0 or later and the following iOS®devices: iPhone 4s or later, iPad 3rd gen. or later, iPod Touch 5th gen. or later) equipped with Bluetooth® version 4.1 or later and the Camera Connect App Ver. 2.5.10. This application is not guaranteed to operate on all listed devices, even if minimum requirements are met.