EOS R5 C
As low as $4,399.00 Regular Price $4,799.00
$400 Instant Savings
Receive a free Sling Backpack 100S with the purchase of a new EOS Camera
- Supports 8K/60P Internal RAW or Cinema RAW Light Recording, HDMI 8K RAW Output to Compatible Recorders, 8K HDR Recording (PQ/HLG)
- Internal Cooling Fan Enables Non-stop 8K/60P Recording
- Expanded Interface for Professional Needs
- Carries on the Ergonomic EOS Design
- Full-featured 13 Assignable Buttons
- 8K Sensor and DIGIC X Processor with 4K and 2K Oversampling
Need to order more than 5? Learn More
Need help making a purchase? Contact a Sales Expert at 800-385-2155>
View Full Technical Specs PDF
Image Stabilization (IS mode)
HDR Shooting - Still
Quick Control Function
Image Protection and Erase
DPOF: Digital Print Order Format
Dimensions and Weight
Get started with these quick links.
- Wireless connectivity for the transfer of video files requires the use of the Canon WFT-R10 wireless transmitter.
- Continuous recording of video is dependent upon media capacity and continuous power to the camera. Continuous power options include Canon's PD-E1 USB power adapter (sold separately), or the DR-E6C DC coupler (sold separately) combined with the CA-946 compact power adapter (sold separately) or compatible third party solutions
- The EOS R5 C camera does not feature In-Body Image Stabilization (IBIS). Electronic IS during video recording detects camera/lens movement or shake, and digitally moves the image on the image sensor to counter the detected movement, but the image sensor itself does not physically move. Electronic IS will slightly crop the outer edges of the full video recording area.
- For still images
- Effectiveness varies depending on the subject. In some cases, dogs, cats or birds may not be detected, while some animals other than dogs, cats or birds may be detected.
- When taking still photos. Actual coverage varies depending on the lens in use. Focus area will not be covered with the following RF lenses: RF600mm F11 IS STM, RF800mm F11 IS STM.
- Camera settings: Center AF point, normal temperature, One-shot AF, ISO 100.
- Must be paired with the Canon EOS R5 C equipped with firmware update version 1.5.0 or later and utilize Canon EOS VR Software solution(s) (paid subscription). Viewing in 3D requires the use of a compatible Head Mount Display.