EOS R6 Mark II RF24-105mm F4 L IS USM Lens Kit
As low as $3,599.00
Receive a free Sling Backpack 100S with the purchase of a new EOS Camera
- High image quality featuring a new 24.2 megapixel full-frame CMOS sensor
- DIGIC X Image Processor with an ISO range of 100-102400
- RAW burst mode and pre-shooting captures up to approx. 30 fps
- Automatic subject detection of people, animals, and vehicles
- 6K oversampled uncropped 4K movie at up to 60 fps
- In-body Image Stabilizer with up to 8 stops of Shake Correction with Coordinated Control IS
- UVC/UAC compatibility allows use as a web camera and stream live video in Full HD
Need to order more than 10? Learn More
Need help making a purchase? Contact a Sales Expert at 800-385-2155>
Add to Wish List
View Full Technical Specs PDF
Image Stabilization (IS mode)
Quick Control Function
Image Protection and Erase
DPOF: Digital Print Order Format
Dimensions and Weight
Get started with these quick links.
- Rolling shutter distortion may occur depending on the subject and shooting conditions.
- Effectiveness varies depending on the subject. In some cases, the camera may detect a subject other than a dog, a cat, a bird, and a horse (a zebra) as a targeted animal.
- Some vehicles may not be detected depending on condition in some cases. In addition, the camera may detect entity as vehicle other than cars, motorcycles, trains, and airplanes for tracking.
- High Frame Rate movie recording not available with RF-S or EF-S lenses or with movie cropping enabled.
- High Frame Rate movies up to 1 hr. at 179.82/150.00 fps, and up to 1:30 at 119.88/100.00 fps. Video may stop due to battery level, card capacity, or temperature.
- RAW movies cannot be recorded or developed internally.
- Compatible lenses, as of November 2022: RF24mm F1.8 Macro IS STM, RF14–35mm F4 L IS USM, RF15–30mm F4.5–6.3 IS STM, RF24–70mm F2.8 L IS USM, RF70–200mm F2.8 L IS USM, and RF70–200mm F4 L IS USM. Lens firmware update required for some lenses.
- When combined with certain IS lenses such as the RF24-105mm, or when used with certain non-IS lenses as well.
- A compatible cable is required for wired USB communication (not included).