- Print up to 26 ppm
- Up to 512 sheets of memory capacity
- Duplex fax, print and copy
- Super G3 Fax
Main Unit Spec
Up to 26ppm (1-sided plain paper letter)1
(1200 x 600 dpi quality)
ADF: 5.5" x 5" to Legal
2 on 1
4 on 1
ID Card Copy
200 coded dials
Paper Handling Specifications
Connectivity and Software Specifications
During Operation: Approx. 520W
Standby: Approx. 4.5W
Energy Saver: Approx. 1.3W
31.3 lbs. (w/cartridge)
Single Cartridge System
*Yields based on ISO/IEC Standard
1. Copy/print speeds are measured based on internal testing using letter size paper copied/printed with 100% copy/print ratio to original on one-sided paper. Internal testing involved continuously copying/printing the same one page of content on plain paper (copy speed is tested by copying on the platen glass). Copy/print speeds may vary depending on paper type, paper size or paper feeding direction. The device may automatically pause or slow down in order to adjust printer condition such as controlling temperature of a certain unit or limiting impact to image quality during continuous copying/printing.
2. May vary depending on the output environment.
3. Letter size, after being restored from energy saver mode.
4. The Public Switched Telephone Network currently supports fax modem speeds of 28.8 Kbps or lower, depending on telephone line conditions. Sending and receiving fax machines need to conform to ITU-T v.34 guidelines.
5. Based on ITU-T #1 Chart (standard mode).
6. Based on 20 lb. bond paper.
7. USB 2.0 Hi-Speed requires Windows® 7, Windows Vista®, Windows XP/2000 or Mac OS X operating systems. For Windows 98, Me and Mac OS X v. 10.2 to 10.2.6 operating systems, the printer/scanner will operate at USB 1.1 specifications.
8. Warranty program is subject to certain conditions and restrictions. See the warranty card for details.