- Print up to 58 ppm (BW)
- Print up to 8-1/2” x 14”
- 3,600-sheet maximum paper capacity
Main Unit Spec
1,200 x 1,200 dpi equivalent dpi
Paper Handling Specifications
Optional 450-Sheet Custom Media Cassette*: Letter, Legal, A4, A5, A6, B5, Statement, Executive.
Optional 500-Sheet Cassette: Letter, Legal, A4, A5, B5, Executive.
Optional 1,500-Sheet Paper Deck: Letter, Legal, A4.
*Optional Custom Media Cassette can only be inserted into the standard cassette cavity and will work in place of the standard cassette to accommodate small media sizes 4" x 5.8" to 6.7" x 11.1"
Connectivity and Software Specifications
During Standby: 20 W or less,
Energy Saver Mode: 1 W Wired / 2 W USB
Stand Type T: 24 inches (W) x 25.5 inches (D) x 4.7 inches (H)
Cabinet Type T1: 24 inches (W) x 25.5 inches (D) x 17.3 inches (H)
For full configuration options and dimensions, please refer to this document.
57.8 lbs (w/cartridge)
Cartridge 039 High Black (Yields approximately 25,000 pages)
*Yields based on ISO/IEC Standard
EPEAT Silver Rating
1. Copy/print speeds are measured based on internal testing using letter size paper copied/printed with 100% copy/print ratio to original on one-sided paper. Internal testing involved continuously copying/printing the same one page of content on plain paper (copy speed is tested by copying on the platen glass). Copy/print speeds may vary depending on paper type, paper size or paper feeding direction. The device may automatically pause or slow down in order to adjust printer condition such as controlling temperature of a certain unit or limiting impact to image quality during continuous copying/printing.
2. May vary depending on the output environment.
3. Based on 20 lb. bond paper.
4. Canon PRINT Business is a free app available on the App Store® and Google Play™ Store. For more information, including compatibility, please visit https://www.usa.canon.com/mobile-app. Users of Canon Mobile Printing can simply update the app to use Canon PRINT Business. Users who have installed Canon Mobile Scanning for Business should install Canon PRINT Business on their compatible device. After Canon PRINT Business is installed, users can re-register their Canon Mobile Scanning for Business device list and local documents. Android is a trademark of Google Inc. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc. iPhone, iPad Air, iPad, iPad mini, are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. iOS is a trademark or registered trademark of Cisco in the United States and other countries and is used under license.
5. AirPrint functionality requires an iPad, iPad Mini, iPad 2, the new iPad, iPhone 3GS or later, or iPod touch 3rd generation or later device running iOS 4.2 or later, and an AirPrint-enabled printer connected to the same network as your iOS device. A printer connected to the USB port of your Mac, PC, AirPort Base Station, or Time Capsule is not supported.
6. Mopria Print Service, available for free at the Google Play Store, requires a compatible Android KitKat 4.4 smartphone or tablet. The printer must be either wirelessly connected to the network router or with an Ethernet cable. The mobile device and printer must be connected to the same network.
7. Warranty program is subject to certain conditions and restrictions. See the warranty card for details.