- Print up to 19 ppm
- Print up to 8.5" x 14"
- 150-sheet maximum paper capacity
- One-year limited warranty
Main Unit Spec
(2400 x 600 dpi quality)
Paper Handling Specifications
Connectivity and Software Specifications
During Operation: Approx. 330W
Standby: Approx. 2.8W
Energy Saver: Approx. 1.6W
12.1 lbs. (w/ cartridge)
*Yields based on ISO/IEC Standard
(Extended warranty available)
1. Wireless printing requires a working Ethernet network with wireless 802.11b/g or n capability. Wireless performance may vary based on terrain and distance between the printer and wireless network clients.
2. May vary depending on the output environment.
3. Copy/print speeds are measured based on internal testing using letter size paper copied/printed with 100% copy/print ratio to original on one-sided paper. Internal testing involved continuously copying/printing the same one page of content on plain paper (copy speed is tested by copying on the platen glass). Copy/print speeds may vary depending on paper type, paper size or paper feeding direction. The device may automatically pause or slow down in order to adjust printer condition such as controlling temperature of a certain unit or limiting impact to image quality during continuous copying/printing.
4. Based on 20 lb. paper.
5. Warranty program is subject to certain conditions and restrictions. See the warranty card for details.
6. Requires Canon Mobile Printing app, available free on the App StoreSM and Google Play; compatible with iPhone 5S, iPhone 5C, iPhone 5, iPhone 4S, iPhone 4, iPad Air, iPad 4, iPad 3, iPad 2, Original iPad, iPad mini, and iPad mini Retina running OS 5.1 - 7.1.1. Supports Android Tablets and Phones running OS 3.0 - 4.4