- LUCIA PRO 11-Color Plus Chroma Optimizer Ink Set
- Intelligent Media Handling
- Color Calibration
- Optional Multifunction Roll Unit
- Professional Print & Layout Software
This printer is designed to be used with Canon ink cartridges; not third party ink.
Main Unit Specs
All colors: 1,536 nozzles
Non-firing nozzle detection and compensation
64bit: Windows 7, Windows 8.1, Windows 10Windows Server 2008R2, Windows Server 2012/2012R2Windows Server 2016, Windows Server 2019
Mac (OS 10.11.6), (Mac OS 10.12 – 10.15)
Wireless LAN (IEEE 802.11 b/g/n)
USB Thumb Drive
Pigment based LUCIA PRO Ink
Roll Feed - 6" - 44"
Manual Feed: Front-loading, Front Output
Accoustic Power: 6.6 Bels or less
Standby 2.0 W or less
Power Off: 0.3 W or less
Relative Humidity: 10-80% (No Condensation)
- Print Head (PF-10)
- Maintenance Cartridge (MC-30)
- Ink Tanks (PFI-1100/PFI-1300/PFI-1700)
Recycled paper and chlorine-free paper can be used with this product.
Canon and imagePROGRAF are registered trademarks and LUCIA PRO logo are trademarks of Canon Inc. in the United States and may also be registered trademarks or trademarks in other countries. All other referenced product names and marks are trademarks of their respective owners. Prices, specifications, and availability are subject to change without notice. Actual prices are set by individual dealers and may vary. All printout images and effects are simulated.
- Professional Print & Layout software is compatible with Adobe Photoshop CC 2015 – CC 2019, Adobe Photoshop Lightroom V6.X, CC2016, Classic CC, Photoshop Elements 15, 2018, 2019 and Canon Digital Photo Professional 4.92 or later.
- Wireless printing requires a working network with wireless 802.11b/g or 802.11n capability. Wireless performance may vary based on terrain and distance between the printer and wireless network clients.
- For imagePROGRAF Printer Driver. For printing from PostScript applications such as Adobe Illustrator or QuarkXpress, please use a PostScript compatible RIP package. For a list of Canon recommended RIP packages, please consult with Canon Alliance and Industry Market list of RIP vendors.
- Your server must be compatible with a webDAV enabled cloud account, including but not limited to, Google, Carbonite or Rackspace, to take advantage of the cloud functionality. Storage capacity and any pricing thereof is based on the third-party cloud providers current offering, at its sole discretion. Your cloud account is subject to the third-party cloud provider's terms and conditions. Neither Canon Inc. nor Canon U.S.A., Inc. represents or warrants any third party product, service or feature referenced hereunder.
**The maximum printable length varies, depending on application, OS, and RIP used.