- 36" Large Format Printer
- 5-Color LUCIA TD pigment based ink system
- Print up to 144 D-sized printer per hour
- Direct USB thumb drive printing
- Flat stacking basket
- Small footprint
This printer is designed to be used with Canon ink cartridges; not third party ink.
Main Unit Specs
MBK: 5,120 nozzles
C, M, Y, BK: 2,560 nozzles each
Non-firing nozzle detection and compensation
Windows ® Server 2008 R2, 2012, 2012 R2, 2016 (64bit)
Macintosh OS X v10.10.5-v10.12x
Wireless LAN (IEEE 802.11 b/g/n)
Direct USB Thumb Drive Printing
Roll Feed - 8" - 36"
Cut Sheet: Top Loading, Front Output
Standby: 35 dB (A) or less
Acoustic Power: 6.0 Bels
Standby 3.6W or less
Power Off: 0.3W or less (Compliant with Executive Order)
- Plain Paper, Fast (Q5) mode
- Wireless printing requires a working network with wireless 802.11b/g or 802.11n capability. Wireless performance may vary based on terrain and distance between the printer and wireless network clients.
- Canon products offer certain security features, yet many variables can impact the security of your devices and data. Canon does not warrant that use of its features will prevent security issues. Nothing herein should be construed as legal or regulatory advice concerning applicable laws; customers must have their own qualified counsel determine the feasibility of a solution as it relates to regulatory and statutory compliance. Some security features may impact functionality/performance; you may want to test these settings in your environment.
- For imagePROGRAF Printer Driver. For printing from PostScript applications such as Adobe Illustrator or QuarkXpress, please use a PostScript compatible RIP package. For a list of Canon recommended RIP packages, please consult with Canon Alliance and Industry Market list of RIP vendors.
- Your server must be compatible with a webDAV enabled cloud account, including but not limited to, Google, Carbonite or Rackspace, to take advantage of the cloud functionality. Storage capacity and any pricing thereof are based on the third-party cloud provider's current offering, at its sole discretion. Your cloud account is subject to the third-party cloud provider's terms and conditions.
- AirPrint functionality requires an iPad, iPhone 3GS or later, or iPod touch 3rd generation or later device running iOS 4.2 or later, and an AirPrint-enabled printer connected to the same network as your iOS device. A printer connected to the USB port of your Mac, PC, AirPort Base station, or Time Capsule is not supported.
Canon, CanoScan and imagePROGRAF are registered trademarks of Canon Inc. in the United States and may also be registered trademarks or trademarks in other countries. Wi-Fi is a registered trademark of the Wi-Fi Alliance. Android is a trademark of Google Inc. Apple, AirPrint, iPad, iPhone, iPod touch, Mac and TimeCapsule are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the United States and other countries. Microsoft, Office, Windows, Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint are either registered trademarks or trademarks of Microsoft Corporation in the United States and/or other countries. Autodesk, the Autodesk logo and AutoCAD are registered trademarks or trademarks of Autodesk, Inc., and/or its subsidiaries and/or affiliates in the USA and/or other countries. All referenced product names and trademarks are the property of their respective owners. Specifications and availability dates are subject to change without notice. Not responsible for typographical errors. Neither Canon Inc. nor Canon U.S.A., Inc. represents or warrants any third party product, service or feature referenced hereunder.