imagePROGRAF TM-305 MFP Z36
- 36" Large Format printer with Z36 scanner
- Scan to copy/file/share solution
- All-in-one 15.6" touchscreen computer
- 5-Color LUCIA TD pigment based ink system
- SmartWorks MFP Software
- Direct USB thumb drive printing
- Security features
Main Unit Specs
MBK: 5,120 nozzles C, M, Y
BK: 2,560 nozzles each
Non-firing nozzle detection and compensation
Windows® Server 2008 R2, 2012, 2012 R2, 2016 (64bit)
Macintosh OS X v10.10.5-v10.12x
Wireless LAN (IEEE 802.11 b/g/n)
Direct USB Thumb Drive Printing
Roll Feed - 8” - 36”
Cut Sheet: Top Loading, Front Output
Standby: 35 dB (A) or less
Acoustic Power: 6.0 Bels
Standby 3.6W or less
Power Off: 0.3W or less (Compliant with Executive Order)
Relative Humidity: 10-80% (No Condensation)
- Print Head (PF-06)
- Maintenance Cartridge (MC-31)
- Ink Tanks (PFI-120/PFI-320)
- Cutter Blade (CT-08)
Length: 315" (JPG or PDF) / 598" (TIFF)
Recycled paper and chlorine-free paper can be used with this product.
- SingleSensor Technology Assembly means that multiple sensors are contained in one assembly device.
- Plain Paper, Fast (Q5) mode.
- Wireless printing requires a working network with wireless 802.11b/g or 802.11n capability. Wireless performance may vary based on terrain and distance between the printer and wireless network clients.
- Canon products offer certain security features, yet many variables can impact the security of your devices and data. Canon does not warrant that use of its features will prevent security issues. Nothing herein should be construed as legal or regulatory advice concerning applicable laws; customers must have their own qualified counsel determine the feasibility of a solution as it relates to regulatory and statutory compliance. Some security features may impact functionality/performance; you may want to test these settings in your environment.
- For imagePROGRAF Printer Driver. For printing from PostScript applications such as Adobe Illustrator or QuarkXpress, please use a PostScript compatible RIP package.
The imagePROGRAF TM Series MFP Z36 systems contain multiple components, some of which are manufactured by third parties. To the extent that such third party offerings come with limited warranties, such limited warranties are hereby passed to the purchaser, and Canon shall have no obligation or any liability with respect to such third party offerings.