imagePROGRAF TZ-30000 MFP Z36
- 36" Large Format printer with Z36 scanner
- Dual roll system
- 5-Color LUCIA TD pigment based ink system
- Up to 4 D prints/minute
- Up to 244 D prints/hour
- Integrated 100-print capacity stacker
- Intelligent media handling system that detects media type, width and length
Main Unit Specs
MBK: 5,120 nozzles
C, M, Y, BK: 2,560 nozzles each
Non-firing nozzle detection and compensation
Windows® Server 2008 R2, 2012, 2012 R2, 2016 (64bit)
MacOS 10.12.6 and later
Roll Feed - 8” - 36”
Cut Sheet: Front-loading
Standby: 35 dB (A) or less
Acoustic Power: 7.0 Bels or less
Standby 2.0W or less
Power Off: 0.3W or less (Compliant with Executive Order)
Relative Humidity: 10-80% (No Condensation)
Length 315” (JPG or PDF)
Recycled paper and chlorine-free paper can be used.
*The imagePROGRAF TZ MFP Z36 system contains multiple components, some of which are manufactured by third parties. To the extent that such third-party offerings come with limited warranties, those such limited warranties are hereby passed to the purchaser, and Canon shall have no obligation.
- All speeds measured using plain paper and fast Q5 mode. The 14 secs/ANSI D print is measured after first printout. The 244 ANSI D prints/hour is measured from when the first print begins printing and includes time taken for necessary cleaning and cutting.
- Plain Paper, Fast (Q5) mode.
- Canon products offer certain security features, yet many variables can impact the security of your devices and data. Canon does not warrant that use of its features will prevent security issues. Nothing herein should be construed as legal or regulatory advice concerning applicable laws; customers must have their own qualified counsel determine the feasibility of a solution as it relates to regulatory and statutory compliance. Some security features may impact functionality/performance; you may want to test these settings in your environment.
- Wireless printing requires a working network with wireless 802.11b/g or 802.11n capability. Wireless performance may vary based on terrain and distance between the printer and wireless network clients.
- For imagePROGRAF Printer Driver. For printing from PostScript applications such as Adobe Illustrator or QuarkXpress, please use a PostScript compatible RIP package. For a list of Canon recommended RIP packages, please consult with Canon Alliance and Industry Market list of RIP vendors.
- Your server must be compatible with a webDAV enabled cloud account, including but not limited to, Google, Carbonite or Rackspace, to take advantage of the cloud functionality. Storage capacity and any pricing thereof are based on the third-party cloud provider's current offering, at its sole discretion. Your cloud account is subject to the third-party cloud provider's terms and conditions.