- “Self-learning” capture
- AI-based classification engine
- Free-form (template free) and fill-text data extraction
- Robotic process automation (RPA) and other advanced features
- Export data to compatible third party and cloud based applications
Microsoft Operating System
Microsoft Database System
SQL Server® 2012
SQL Server® 2014
SQL Server® 2016
SQL Server® 2017
|Cloud Hosted |
Azure SQL Databse
* Recommended system requirements for basic functionality. Actual requirements may vary, depending on the system configuration and the program that are already installed on the designated system.
**In general, IRISXtract™ V5 supports 64-bit versions only
|IRISXtract Server Only|
(wihtout Integrated SQL-server)
As An All In One Mode
(wih SQL Server Express and all Production Components)
|Typical Client Node Minimum |
(a Verify node for instance)
|2.0 GHz Dual/Quad Core CPU||2.0 GHz Dual/Quad Core CPU||1.0 GHz CPU|
|2 GB RAM|
(enough for a dedicated server, without
further IRISXtractTM Componenets
|4 GB RAM|
|1 GB RAM |
|80 GB Available Disk Space||80 GB Available Disk Space||60 GB Available Disk Space|
|Fast Ehternet Adapter with 100 Mbit/s (Megabit per second)|
|Standard video adapter for a resolution of 128x1024 pixel with 512 MB VRAM|
|19" Monitor or TFT Flat Screen|
|CD-ROM or DVD-ROM drive for installation|
|*The average pertinent hardware requirements for the respective computer node in a typical IRISXtract environment are depending on the performance. The assumed daily amounts are 50 different document types, 20 MB Master Data, and 200 documents per day. |
** Please refer to the situational project specifications for additional requirements concerning the number of CPUs, central memory, hard disc systems, etc. Generally, all hardware requirements must cover the respective nodes functionality listed above.
- Subscription to, and/or purchase of, product may be required. Subject to third-party provider Terms and Conditions. Neither Canon Inc. nor Canon U.S.A., Inc. represents or warrants any thirdparty product, service, or feature referenced hereunder. Specifications and availability subject to change without notice.
- A list of compatible capture sources and route locations can be found on the Canon Partner Portal (https://partners.usa.canon.com/).
- XMailFetcher add-on required. Refer to the IRISXtract Price List on the Canon Partner Portal for more information (https://partners.usa.canon.com/).
- 138 OCR languages and dialects as of January 1, 2020. Subject to change.
- Canon U.S.A., Inc., through its subsidiary Canon Information and Imaging Solutions, Inc. (CIIS), has a strategic partnership with Box®.