IVY 2 Mini Photo Printer
- Turn your favorite memories in your smartphone into personalized photo stickers via the Canon Mini Print App with the compact mini photo printer that fits in your pocket!
- No ink needed! The IVY 2 Mini Photo Printer uses ZINK™ (Zero Ink) technology.
- Get creative! Decorate your world with the sticky back ZINK photo paper.
- Upgrades include: Improved print quality, better connectivity for mobile printing using compatible smartphone devices with Bluetooth® 5.0 technology and faster charging speed in as little as 45 minutes2)
Main Unit Spec
Green: Charging Complete
Power LED (Status)White: Power On
White flashing: Device On and Booting/ Standby without Bluetooth connection
Red flashing: Cover Opened / Printer Error / No Paper / Paper Jam
iOS®: 12.0 or later
Android™: 6.0 or later
Canon Mini Photo Print App
Battery Life: 20 Sheets per Charge (Approx.)
Battery Charge Time: Full Charge in Approx. 45 Minutes (Measured at 5V/1A Charging Speed)
Humidity: 40 - 55% Relative Humidity
Humidity: 40 - 55% RH
Energy Commission (CEC) Compliant
Bond and Stick Back
Water & Tear Resistant
Specifications are subject to change without notice. All viewscreen and output images are simulated.
* The IVY Mini 2 Photo Printer is designed to be charged with a USB Charging Adaptor. If it is charged using a laptop USB port, there may not be sufficient electrical power to charge the IVY Mini 2 Photo Printer.
- Requires mobile device to be connected to the Canon IVY Mini Photo Printer Second Generation via Bluetooth® Wireless technology and the Canon Mini Print App, available for free on the App Store and at Google Play. Compatible with mobile devices running iOS 9.0 or later, and Android devices running Android 4.4 or later.
- Charging time may vary significantly depending on the type of USB charging adapter used and other factors.
- Depending on operating temperature.
- Warranty programs are subject to certain conditions and restrictions. See www.usa.canon.com/support for details.
- Product box dimensions measured in vertical box configuration.