Kofax eCopy ShareScan
As low as $0.00
Out Of Stock
- On-ramp documents quickly to compatible locations
- Mobile capture with the optional Kofax Mobile Connect application
- Compatible with Microsoft Active Directory Services
- Convert scanned documents into Microsoft Office formats
- Integrate with Microsoft Outlook, OneDrive and SharePoint
Need to order more than 10? Learn More
Need help making a purchase? Contact a Sales Expert at 800-385-2155>
Get started with these quick links.
- A list of supported devices is accessible by using the Kofax Supported Device Lookup tool: https://kofaximaging.custhelp.com/app/imaging/supported_devices/.
- Optional Add-on.
- See Canon U.S.A. Partner Portal for additional information and compatible mobile devices: https://www.partners.usa.canon.com.
- A list of available connectors and a list of compatible third party and cloud applications and supported versions are available on Kofax Navigator (eCopy Connectors Datasheet): https://www.kofaxnavigator.com. Connector availability as of 10/1/2019. Specifications and availability subject to change without notice.
- Subscription to and/or purchase of product is required. Subject to third-party provider terms and conditions. Neither Canon Inc. nor Canon U.S.A. Inc. represents or warrants any third-party product, service, or feature referenced hereunder. Specifications and availability subject to change without notice.
- Canon offers products that contain certain security features, yet many variables can impact the security of your devices and data. Canon does not warrant that use of features will prevent security issues. Nothing herein should be construed as legal or regulatory advice concerning applicable laws; customers must have their own qualified counsel determine the feasibility of a solution as it relates to regulatory and statutory compliance. Some security features may impact functionality/performance; you may want to test these settings in your environment.